Football: End of the seasons, start of the dramas.

A Horse Named Stranger

3 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Biggest game for years for us tonight. I'm not going to get much work done today.

There is a huge police presence for this. I remember the time you won the title at WHL, atmosphere was horrible afterwards. 

Just now, BigFatCoward said:

There is a huge police presence for this. I remember the time you won the title at WHL, atmosphere was horrible afterwards. 

I was there. It was wild. Inside and outside the stadium.

Tonight, however, I shall be safely in my recliner, slippers on, with Maggie on my lap, and a heavily-packed bong on the side.

I have to hand it to Arteta. He's made the football important again. I mean, it's always been important, but when you're in a deep decline, knocking around 8th and 9th, it's difficult to get excited about things. But that's all changed now.

And that’s game over.

1 minute ago, Mark Antony said:

Not sure what the pen was for

He jumped into Son to prevent him getting a clean header. Defenders do it a lot but it is a foul. Can’t have too many complaints if you’re not subtle enough to get away with it. :dunno:

Tierney couldn't wait to send holding off.

If we're sending people off for those fouls, every game should have like 2-3 players off minimium.

Tierney does this all season long though, so it's hardly a surprise.

You can engage with what you like, that's up to you. I disagree. Son elbows holding in the face during their previous tussel but that gets nothing. Tierney couldn't wait to send him off, but some of that is on Holding for giving him those decisions to make.

I agree with this

Yellow? Red? Who really cares

Archived