Westworld X: Reloaded for Fourth Season

Myrddin

31 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Reminder I need to actually watch season 3.

Reminder I need to re-watch season 3, because I only have a vague recollection of what happened... :stunned:

16 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:
Spoiler

Dolores dying. But here she is.

Spoiler

I count at least three robots that have "died" that are in that trailer - Dolores, Clementine, and Angela.

10 hours ago, Nictarion said:

I can’t not think of Trainspotting when I hear that song. 

I associate Iggy Pop's Lust fo Life more automatically with Trainspotting.

I don't remember almost anything from Season 3, but don't feel like rewatching. A small recap would be in order, perhaps there is something of a sort to be found somewhere.

Am I the only one that actually liked season 3? I thought it was a pretty significant step up from 2. The last episode was the worst part of the season, which is... not ideal but I enjoyed the rest.

Then again, I have not rewatched any season of Westworld so I have no idea how any of it holds up.

I really liked season 3, but I hadn't been invested in all in the first 2 seasons. I thought they did a great version of a new take on a cyberpunk world.

8 hours ago, Durckad said:

Am I the only one that actually liked season 3? I thought it was a pretty significant step up from 2.

No.  Season 3 was pretty clearly much better than season 2, and most devotees of the show I know take that as a given.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I liked season 3 and excited for this new season. The only issue is the wait between seasons has made me forget a lot

Not great for a show that's a puzzle box.

12 minutes ago, DMC said:

No.  Season 3 was pretty clearly much better than season 2, and most devotees of the show I know take that as a given.

Is the second half of season 3 that strong? I recall being underwhelmed by the first few episodes and never got back to finishing it up.

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Not great for a show that's a puzzle box.

Is the second half of season 3 that strong? I recall being underwhelmed by the first few episodes and never got back to finishing it up.

I mean, Genre (episode 5 of 8) is easily my favorite episode of the season, but I didn't think there was that much difference in quality between the early, mid, or late parts of the season.

Archived