Westworld X: Reloaded for Fourth Season

Myrddin

4 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

The fall off between seasons 1 and 2 may be the highest in TV history. I gave up after about 5/6 episodes. 

I guess you missed Heroes.

ETA: Also, episode 8 of season 2, "Kiksuya", was pretty great.

Westworld is a show I've really really tried to pick up again, because I want to watch Season 3. But I get stuck trying to get through the first few episodes of Season 2, giving up.. coming back a few months later, have no idea whats happening, feel like I need to start again to even understand any of it.. give up.. rinse repeat.

It's really not a show you can dip in and out of, or lose track of events.

5 hours ago, Ran said:

Man, that was such a disappointing drop off.... Such potential completely wasted.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, Ran said:

ETA: Also, episode 8 of season 2, "Kiksuya", was pretty great.

TOO SOON, @Ran. TOO SOON!

(It's always too soon with poor, deluded, what-were-they-thinking Heroes.)

• 2 weeks later...

Did a quick search and it looks like this will still release on Sky Atlantic in the UK, hopefully. Wasn't sure with it going to HBO Max.

I have no clue what to expect from that trailer as far as whats going on. I was also a bit underwhelmed by the trailer? Maybe I'm just comparing it to previous seasons which have been so strong but this didn't give me much (apart from reminding me damn i love the casting)

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Did a quick search and it looks like this will still release on Sky Atlantic in the UK, hopefully. Wasn't sure with it going to HBO Max.

I have no clue what to expect from that trailer as far as whats going on. I was also a bit underwhelmed by the trailer? Maybe I'm just comparing it to previous seasons which have been so strong but this didn't give me much (apart from reminding me damn i love the casting)

I’m interested… but not sure where it’s going…

1 hour ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

but not sure where it’s going…

Did you really expect to?  Even in a good Westworld season, you're not gonna be sure where it's going until the fourth or fifth episode, at best.

After the colossal trainwreck that was Season 3, I've seriously given up actually caring anymore where they go with this story. I'm only here out of morbid curiosity.

I just wanna see how much worse they can make Season 4. What retarded plot twists will the writers come up with this time?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived