Football: Squeaky Bum Time

Raja

I feel like you should have too much for them, their form is fairly patchy. Hopefully some of them are already at the beach.

6 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Imagine if all the got out of this season after everything they've done was a league cup. 

Think they're gonna turn madrid over, tbh

Just listening to the Arsecast, and they're talking about Son, and how he is one of the dirtiest, most snide little cheats in world football.

And when you see stuff like this, it's pretty hard to disagree. What a fucking melt.

Lewandowski will leave Bayern. Question is when.

He's rejectted offers to renew his contract. The issue was contract length. Bayern didn't want offer him a long term deal.

Barca is willing to offer him the 3 years he wants, and they want him this summer. This would only happen, if Bayern receive a substantial fee (40m € rumoredly being the magical number Bayern have in mind) and if they have a replacement in place. Otherwise Lewandowski will have to stay at Bayern for another year and then leave on a free transfer. The latter appears to be the more likely scenario.

28 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

Salah, Mane and Lewa are all looking for big contracts at the same time, and there aren’t that many destinations available.

Lewy's older than the two Liverpool forwards. They are in their prime years. The issue with Lewandowski was/is really contract length. Müller and Neuer had signed one year extensions, with Bayern open to extend their contracts further (if they still perform). That was supposedly also the offer Lewandowski had. Extend the contract until 2024. We will talk again in 2023 or early 20244 about renewing your contract then. Lewandowski wanted a contract that runs until 2025 (at least). 

Bundesliga final matchday is kinda the drama one could've hoped for.

Dortmund have now taken the lead over Hertha in their game. Thus Stuttgart need one more goal to save themselves directly, without having to play the play off games.

Freiburg equalized against Leverkusen, and since Leipzig is trailing against Bielefeld, Freiburg need one more goal for CL football. 

Fuck it, while I am writing, fucking RedBull equalized.

But Stuttgart have taken the lead in the dying minutes.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't give a toss, whether Hertha or Stuttgart would be forced to play the relegation play-offs(play-downs). But the prospect of club legend Magath denying the fecking H$V promotion back into the Bundesliga is just too good to pass. Assuming Werder doesn't mess things up tomorrow, and that Rostock (another orcish club) doesn't pull off a miracle at home to screw them over entirely.  Which is still the prefered the scenario. But I will settle for Magath beating the suburb.

Archived