Football: Squeaky Bum Time

Raja

That Spurs pen was a pen. He wasn't just waving his arms about coz he was tussling and losing balance, he was making himself as broad as possible for the block and failed to get his arm out the way when it ricocheted up. It's part of a defensive player's skillset not to have their arms out all the time when defending, and Barnes failed at it miserably. 

Bowen having his way with City I see.

City seem rather vulnerable on the counter attack, and there's a fair bit of misunderstanding between defenders and the keeper. I still expect them to get something out of today's match but if only West Ham could find a way to punish City's blunders...

EDIT:
And as I finish typing that, Coufal scores an own goal...

17 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

Everton have a point there. Richarlison’s getting his shirt ripped off, how’s that not a penalty? Then it was a foul at the other end but it doesn’t matter.

Those are never given. Even if his shoulder is showing, that's never given.

Sadly.

This match *will* kill me. Of that I'm certain.

ETA: VAR has said it looked at the shirt pulling and it's not a clear and obvious error. Also, Oliver is looking right at it. So takeaway from that situation is that you should hold opponents hard.

Can't really see an upside to that desicion, tbh.

Milan go 2-0 up. Theo Hernandez with a beauty of a second goal - what a run from deep inside his own half. Rafael Leao has also come up trumps for Milan so many times this season with hugely important goals (every Inter fan must be sick of him).

Archived