Football: Squeaky Bum Time

Raja

5 minutes ago, Raja said:

When you're connected to arsenal, all you will feel is pain

Nope. Right now, I'm laughing my fucking arse off.

Actual schadenfreude. Served up by Germans. 

1 minute ago, Raja said:

I meant for Ramsey, Geo & Kamara tbh.

Still nope.

:lol:

I'm from Glasgow. The green and white half. Tonight I've been zooming with ma family up there. It's been such fun.

6 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Phew, my left hoof was wrong. 

But denying Sevco a title, even if it means Frankfurt winning one, I'll take that any day of the week.

You know the chip on your shoulder you have over Rangers is really weird, right? You’re German, what do you care?

3 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

You probably can't support any football team on earth then to be fair. 

I am quite happy with my choice, thanks for your concern.

And most clubs are a long way from the likes of Chelsea and Sevco or Lazio, where right wing politics and racism is so much baked into the very structures of the clubs and its fan scenes.

46 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

And most clubs are a long way from the likes of Chelsea and Sevco or Lazio, where right wing politics and racism is so much baked into the very structures of the clubs and its fan scenes.

Rangers has a long and unsavoury association with fascism.

I'd quite like to see us get Richarlison, partly because I genuinely think he's good and the kind of active presence we need up front, and partly because him and Bruno aggro-ing in one team would make quite a lot of people's heads explode with rage. 

If Everton stay up, they’ll be desperate to hold onto Richarlison, while he’ll probably be desperate to move.  It could be an interesting summer for them.  

Does their FFP situation allow them more transfer budget this summer?  It’s not like they have that many saleable assets.

Archived