UK Politics - You Must Be Furious

Which Tyler

Fools just refuse to stop being fools no matter what facts prove their foolness to be that of a fool.  While equally determined to keep up the risible pretense that "I am so confused, I don't understand." :bs:  While thanking gawd every moment for possession of Shameless superpower.

Oh, look. Another Tory rapist. 

“A man was arrested on suspicion of indecent assault, sexual assault, rape, abuse of position of trust and misconduct in a public office.”

House! That's Tory rapist bingo. 

Sexual violation is part of the fascist etc. regimes, world-wide.  Which is one of the reasons so many support it -- Me Too!  Me Too! gettin' some of that sexual violation and assault stuff!

This latest jerkwaddy's name is not released it seems, at least in the Guardian piece I read.

6 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

I doubt he will remain nameless for long. 

A previous occasion saw no one named, though when noncharges came of it, Mark Francois returned to Parliament.

Edit: This ‘new’ one was reported back in jan 2020, so maybe same case with new evidence?

8 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

A previous occasion saw no one named, though when noncharges came of it, Mark Francois returned to Parliament.

Edit: This ‘new’ one was reported back in jan 2020, so maybe same case with new evidence?

He's trending. Hard. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1611059/brexit-poll-results-promises-broken-leave-eu-northern-ireland-protocol-spt

Staggering poll shows 94% of readers believe ‘we haven’t got the Brexit we voted for'

BREXIT promises have not been delivered, according to a new poll of Express.co.uk readers.

53 minutes ago, Which Tyler said:

It's strange reading the comments recognizing Brexit is not what was promised, but they'd still vote Leave again without hesitation. 

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's strange reading the comments recognizing Brexit is not what was promised, but they'd still vote Leave again without hesitation. 

It's not that strange, they are mostly cretinous cunts. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Brexit can never fail, it can only be failed.

That's the mindset you have to understand. 

32 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Brexit can never fail, it can only be failed.

That's the mindset you have to understand. 

I think another way to put it would be that for some people Brexit is too big to fail.

8 minutes ago, DMC said:

I think another way to put it would be that for some people Brexit is too big to fail.

No. Brexit is this fabulous promised land of unicorns and streams of honey. Any problems are the fault of spiteful foreigners (namely the EU not wanting Brexit to succeed), inept politicians, who didn't believe hard enough in aforementioned unicorns, and internal saboteurs. 

Anything short of the fabled land of unicorns and streams of honey is obviously not the Brexit they voted for, the real Brexit obviously for which they'd gladly vote again.

Archived