UK Politics - You Must Be Furious

Which Tyler

This is not good. Rory Stewart is on the comeback trail.

He is one of the few Tories who could quickly repair the reputational damage done by Bozo. So, while I actually quite like the guy, he needs to go go fuck himself. :lol:

8 hours ago, Raja said:

It's such a contrast to what my life was like personally at that time

Richard Bacon reckons you were partying...

I guess when your brains are literally leaking from your nose, you're going to say some stupid shit.

19 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Richard Bacon reckons you were partying...

I guess when your brains are literally leaking from your nose, you're going to say some stupid shit.

What a joke.

In the past two years my wife (nurse) has had most of her late shifts (1230-2200) also be ‘on call’, meaning she could either be kept on or called back out from 2200-0800. She’s also has to work x3 as many nightshifts as she did pre-covid.

So she’s barely been able to “let her hair down” even when at home.

2 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

What a joke.

In the past two years my wife (nurse) has had most of her late shifts (1230-2200) also be ‘on call’, meaning she could either be kept on or called back out from 2200-0800. She’s also has to work x3 as many nightshifts as she did pre-covid.

So she’s barely been able to “let her hair down” even when at home.

Just like the stuff about civil servants not working during home office.

The leaders and top level managers describing their own behaviour and claiming that the people on the bottom of the hierarchy are doing the same. 

Ah yes, Sunak and No 10 has finally decided to do something 6 months after the rest of the country has had to tell them every single day of the real crunch caused by the cost of living crisis.

I wasn't 100 on what exactly was going on with all the Sue Gray this, Sue Gray that, but this thread is a pretty solid primer for foreigners:

7 hours ago, Spockydog said:

This is not good. Rory Stewart is on the comeback trail.

He is one of the few Tories who could quickly repair the reputational damage done by Bozo. So, while I actually quite like the guy, he needs to go go fuck himself. :lol:

I don't think there's any need to worry about that while he's not an MP - I don't see there being any winnable by-elections for the Tories even if CCHQ would let him stand while he's so disloyal to Big Dog.

5 minutes ago, Denvek said:

I don't think there's any need to worry about that while he's not an MP - I don't see there being any winnable by-elections for the Tories even if CCHQ would let him stand while he's so disloyal to Big Dog.

If he were to stand in Tiverton, I suspect he'd walk it. Even as an independent. 

You've got to love Johnson's interpretation of 'taking responsibility', which is absolutely indistinguishable from 'not taking any responsibility at all'. Suffering no consequences, refusing to resign and asking us all to 'move on': where in that is there any element of responsibility?

Watching a disgusting little Tory toad losing his shit on Question Time right now. He's not happy, at all, at having his feet held to the fire by the people of Northern Ireland. Shouting and sneering at the public is probably not what Central Office wanted to see on national television tonight.

The cunts are fucking toast.

The whole 'unprecedented situation, need to de-stress etc' defence seems particularly weak, since every government in the world was dealing with similar but no other government was up raving every night.  

Archived