UK Politics - You Must Be Furious

Which Tyler

He's finished. Those booing royalists are basically the football manager equivalent of your travelling support. And once you lose the travelling support, that's it.

There ain't gonna be any of this imperial measurement bollocks. 

Tories expecting a massive defeat in Wakefield. Current estimates are a thirty point swing, with Labour expected to win the seat back easily.

Despite this, Boris Johnson is reportedly set to defy all advice and travel to Wakefield this week to campaign ensure an even worse defeat for them. He apparently still believes he is the only one who can bring the Tories electoral victory in the so-called Red Wall. LOL.

Meanwhile, The Times reporting today that sixty-seven letters have been sent to Brady.

No, no, no. 

Your grandma, you paid (and still pay) for her. She is entirely yours. 

As for the other news item.

I am surprised Rees Twat hasn't put a spin on it. It's a Brexit benefit, Britonians get to spend more time traveling.

Will the [moderate Tory] electorate forgive and forget the damage the Tory MPs willingly allowed Boris and friends to inflict on Britain simply because they now / soon remove him as leader? I guess if they turn the country around, somewhat, in the next year or so they might. I think some Tories are seeing the only way to do that is to get back into the single market. But if that was always the way for the UK to do reasonably well after Brexit then why did it first have to suffer an extreme Brexit, that very few people wanted and even fewer people actively campaigned for in 2016, for 2 years?

It's a bit of a shame that Mr Norman supported Johnson for 15 years, and voted for the very bills he is now saying mean he can no longer support the Johnson government. If it's so unacceptable to retrict protest and may actually be illegal to send asylum seekers to Rwanda, maybe don't vote for those measures?

Good night my beautiful prince, you were all I could ever hope for and so much more. Who else would have made Dorries a cabinet minister, or induldged Patel's crazyness to that extent? One last farewell party, going out with a bang, that is all I am asking from you, dearest Boris.

5 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

54 votes in. No confidence vote today. I imagine he survives but no idea where it goes after that. 

Vote between 6 and 8 tonight.

And I agree he' likely to survive; but could be the beginning of the end.

Unfortunately, my MP will vote in support of BJ, and will forgive him anything, so long as it upsets anyone pro-Europe or pro-workers rights.

29 minutes ago, mormont said:

It's a bit of a shame that Mr Norman supported Johnson for 15 years, and voted for the very bills he is now saying mean he can no longer support the Johnson government. If it's so unacceptable to retrict protest and may actually be illegal to send asylum seekers to Rwanda, maybe don't vote for those measures?

You wouldn't get far in the modern tory party with that attitude. 

Archived