MCU Multi-thread of Marvels

SpaceChampion

6 hours ago, polishgenius said:

This makes sense to a degree- Far From Home was directly linked to clean-up from Endgame so can be linked to that phase. Only thing really is that Falcon and Winter Soldier and WandaVision both also qualify for that and probably should fit in there- but I get why they wanted WandaVision in the same block as Multiverse of Madness so eh.

I took it that maybe enough time had passed, so even though the themes of recovering from the blip were central to their stories in some ways...thus the next phase...

1 hour ago, Raja said:

This doesn't seem that outlandish considering that the previous show was aired on an entirely different streaming platform and didn't really even take place in the MCU. 

12 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

Great trailer for Wakanda Forever. And She-Hulk looks fun. I didn't realize they were going to do 4th wall breaks. And the cameo at the end...

I mean she does it all the time in the comics.

22 minutes ago, briantw said:

This doesn't seem that outlandish considering that the previous show was aired on an entirely different streaming platform and didn't really even take place in the MCU. 

It's not an isolated issue though, if you've read the thread and the replies.

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

I'm totally done with the MCU since Endgame, but if I can watch BP2 without having to watch all the other shit I'm down for that. 

Same. I might watch the thor movie when it's out on video, but black panther 2 is the only thing i really care about atm

That is a very unexciting slate of movie releases to look forward to. Maybe the only interesting thing I’d want to see is a new Blade movie, though I suspect they will sanitise it and just balls it up, no abattoir rave scenes covered in blood. 

I will say that the Wakanda Forver movie has a good and powerful trailer, It doesn’t mean I’ll watch it, the first movie was just flat out shit ( although it now seems pretty on par with many Marvel offerings these days).

3 hours ago, Heartofice said:

That is a very unexciting slate of movie releases to look forward to. Maybe the only interesting thing I’d want to see is a new Blade movie, though I suspect they will sanitise it and just balls it up, no abattoir rave scenes covered in blood. 

I will say that the Wakanda Forver movie has a good and powerful trailer, It doesn’t mean I’ll watch it, the first movie was just flat out shit ( although it now seems pretty on par with many Marvel offerings these days).

If they make Blade PG-13, expect little to no blood to be in it. That would just make the film sad. Characters like Blade, The Punishier and Deadpool, really need an R rating to work properly. 

9 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

This won't be up long:  poor sound and picture Quantumania leaked trailer

Already down, so I don’t know if it was legit… but yesterday on Reddit I fell for clicking on a Quantumania teaser trailer that turned out to be a scene from Mac and Me.  I guess that’s the new Rick Roll? :dunno:

20 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Yeah, the Wakanda Forever trailer is amazing.

My signature pretty much sums up what I think of this *vague hand waving* all, but I'll watch this when it's out, clichéd senti for Chad.

37 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Already down, so I don’t know if it was legit… but yesterday on Reddit I fell for clicking on a Quantumania teaser trailer that turned out to be a scene from Mac and Me.  I guess that’s the new Rick Roll? :dunno:

lol.  Ok but this wasn't a fake.

58 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I think that has to do with a joke that whenever Paul Rudd would go on Conan O'Brien's show to promote a movie, they always showed a clip of "Mac and Me" instead.

Here's a transcription of the Ant-Man teaser:

Spoiler

Scott : "Do I miss the action? Sometimes. Will I be there when the Avengers need me? Absolutely. But right now the only job I want is being a dad. I love you Cassie. Thanks for being my hero. And for the rest of you kids out there, a word of advice, look out for the little guy. Why is jail (?) calling?"

Scott : "Look. I get it. I do Cassie, I really do. You wanna help. But you're wasting your life."

Cassie : I was just trying to do something that matters. Scott : I literally saved the world.

Hank : Did you?! You never mentioned that before. Everybody Scott saved the world.

Hope : Scott, you should write a book about it.

Scott : Ha Ha Hilarious. You're welcome for you all not being dust.

Krylar : Janet Van Dyne. I thought you were dead.

Kang (cont.) : It isn't a straight line. When you can see time the way I do, you can see everything. Everything you're holding onto, everything you call life, I know how it ends.

Scott : I don't know who you are but you've made a big mistake. I'm an Avenger.

Kang : You're an Avenger. Have I killed you before?

The angle of the video was awful and it was hard to hear so you really didn't miss much. There's a similarly shitty Guardians 3 one on twitter and I didn't even bother to watch it.

3 hours ago, Rhom said:

That's absolutely the ongoing Rudd joke he pulls on Conan every time.  He even managed to pull it on Conan's podcast. 

Archived