Trailer Thread: A24 Carat Thread

HexMachina

Generally speaking you won't find me watching Marvel, etc. movies.

But good lordessa who are heaven, I will be watching Black Panther: Wakanda Forever -- and hope the last part of the film will live up to what went before, unlike the last part of its predecessor, which like all these movies do, dissolve into bambangboombloosh.

21 hours ago, Nictarion said:

I'm not going to watch the trailer for spoiler's sake, but X was a nice little film. If the reviews are good for this one, I'll check it out.

I'm starting to wonder if i'm not feeling A24 fatigue. I saw that trailer and so much of it looks great, but also so much of it looks like exactly what I would expect from an A24 movie. For me A24 is usually just a mark of quality and 9/10 I am going to like whatever they throw at me, but I'm also aware that I suspect I could predict this entire movie without watching it (Trailer does give away quite a bit to be fair)

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

I'm starting to wonder if i'm not feeling A24 fatigue. I saw that trailer and so much of it looks great, but also so much of it looks like exactly what I would expect from an A24 movie. For me A24 is usually just a mark of quality and 9/10 I am going to like whatever they throw at me, but I'm also aware that I suspect I could predict this entire movie without watching it (Trailer does give away quite a bit to be fair)

+ it is a prequel, so that does not makes it even more difficult.

Archived