Trailer Thread: A24 Carat Thread

8 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

OK, Weird Al is THE CONSUMATE showman, and his concerts are non-stop, high-energy, top-quality professional performances.  Very few other acts are his equal in energy and professionalism in concert, and nobody I have ever seen does a concert more tightly, even tighter than Iron Maiden.

And I grew up with his music, and (as much as was possible in Ye Olde Days before internet) followed his career.  So when this trailer starts out with the logo, "The Untold True Story", I suspect that this might possibly stray from the line of absolute truth.

But this trailer is hilarious, so I am strongly looking forward to this show.  Also, the cast looks terrific, including Al himself in corporate drag.

Curse you, I was about to post this

That the sorta of thing, my messed teenage self would have come up with. Srsly, at some point when I was 14-15 or so, almost any creative writing assignment got turned into some sorta splatter fiction.  That repressed part of me is now screaming: WANT!

Imma go out on a limb here and say that Lozza probably went full-Brando for this role. Dude looks like he's having a whale of a time. 

Edited by Spockydog

Btw - it's not a Joe Hill adaptation or anything like that. The illiterate twats just forgot to put the comma in the title. 

Edited by Spockydog

10 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Curse you, I was about to post this

That the sorta of thing, my messed teenage self would have come up with. Srsly, at some point when I was 14-15 or so, almost any creative writing assignment got turned into some sorta splatter fiction.  That repressed part of me is now screaming: WANT!

This is so wrong.  It took me a minute to realize the tusked boar-thing alongside the Winnie the Pooh, is a feral Piglet.

35 minutes ago, Leofric said:

This is so wrong.  It took me a minute to realize the tusked boar-thing alongside the Winnie the Pooh, is a feral Piglet.

It’s brilliant, and guess what, The Mouse himself becomes public domain in 2024. I want all the Mickey the Murdering Mouse movies A24 can make.

1 hour ago, GallowKnight said:

I hate you for making me aware that this exists. I hate myself for watching the trailer.

Partner showed me that a while back, laffing so hard.  "They made the Bidens sexier and rougher and more glamorous than they are or ever have been!"

Edited by Zorral