Cersei chapters should have taken in past

Lady Winter Rose

I think Cersei chapters should have been told from perspective of past time. It would be much more interesting to learn why Cersei wasn't betrothed to Rhaegar if past events weren't told in flashbacks. Reading about 9 year old Cersei would be more interesting than reading about Queen Cersei.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 11:04 AM, Lady Winter Rose said:

I think Cersei chapters should have been told from perspective of past time. It would be much more interesting to learn why Cersei wasn't betrothed to Rhaegar if past events weren't told in flashbacks. Reading about 9 year old Cersei would be more interesting than reading about Queen Cersei.

Like about Ciri in The Witcher. Hm, it can be interesting, but I also want to read The winds:D. And let's not get distracted.

On 6/17/2022 at 4:28 PM, Lord Lannister said:

Please don't give George the idea for another side project to distract him from Winds!

This could only distract him from a side project, not Winds. He can't be more distracted from Winds than he is.

On 6/17/2022 at 9:28 AM, Lord Lannister said:

Please don't give George the idea for another side project to distract him from Winds!

Coming This Fall - Read a thrilling YA series of novels centering on the young, beautiful Lady Cersei Lannister as she and her close group of friends explore young womanhood and romance (*) amid the fraught politics of the Reign of Mad King Aerys.  The Lioness in Spring, available wherever paperbacks are sold.

*(okay okay, in Cersei's case, it's her brother.)

Archived