Jaylan Walker

I searched and didnt see a thread for this. I mostly lurk here and rarely post but this is so FUBARD. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/crime/jayland-walker-shot-at-least-60-times-in-bodycam-footage-released-by-akron-police/%3famp=true

The police claimed he had a gun and fired it. From what Ive read there was never a gun found. He had no record. He was a doordash driver. He was SHOT 60 times. It was a traffic stop. I dont know why he ran but from what I can see heads need to roll. I hope it doesnt cause riots but I wouldnt be suprised if they did. Especially after the peaceful arrest of the 4th of July mass murderer, who happens to be white.

2 hours ago, Chad Vader said:

I searched and didnt see a thread for this. I mostly lurk here and rarely post but this is so FUBARD. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/crime/jayland-walker-shot-at-least-60-times-in-bodycam-footage-released-by-akron-police/%3famp=true

The police claimed he had a gun and fired it. From what Ive read there was never a gun found. He had no record. He was a doordash driver. He was SHOT 60 times. It was a traffic stop. I dont know why he ran but from what I can see heads need to roll. I hope it doesnt cause riots but I wouldnt be suprised if they did. Especially after the peaceful arrest of the 4th of July mass murderer, who happens to be white.

There's already a police are bastards thread somewhere (I'm paraphrasing). 

3 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

There's already a police are bastards thread somewhere (I'm paraphrasing). 

You think there is a “police are bastards” thread around here that wasn’t locked within 25 minutes from having over 400 posts? :P

(Don’t worry BFC. We all adore you.)