UK Politics: Come See The Clowns, And Their Lapdogs Too

polishgenius

12 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Perfectionist was Rishi 'Spud' Sunak.

Army I just assume it was Tugendhat (not Mordaunt).

I mean these two are surely gimmes. Blandest possible answer? Has to be Sunak. And Tom, saying your greatest weakness is talking about being in the army too much is still talking about being in the army.

Next three is difficult.

Too much of a Leader Mordaunt? (could also be the deluded Truss)

Yes. Bit of a cheat, I left out the bit where she talks about her cats, but inserting that was also a cheat.

I care too much (about shit I have no idea of) Badenoch?

I am too funny Truss? (by elimination, but could also be Mordaunt).

Other way around. Badenoch apparently thinks she comes over as flippant sometimes. Hm.

Truss thinks she is 'excessively over-enthusiastic' which, for someone who wrote a book about grammar, is an excessive amount of adjective.

8 minutes ago, mormont said:

Truss thinks she is 'excessively over-enthusiastic' which, for someone who wrote a book about grammar, is an excessive amount of adjective.

If you mean Eats, Shoots & Leaves, I think that was actually written by a different Truss. I doubt Liz Truss would have had the intellect for it.

7 minutes ago, A wilding said:

If you mean Eats, Shoots & Leaves, I think that was actually written by a different Truss. I doubt Liz Truss would have had the intellect for it.

Yes that was Lynne Truss

50 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Any comments on how to keep a room with two rabbits otherwise cool, when mid-20’s risks killing them?

Damp tea towels, draped across the top of the fans will cool the air that they blow. 

I'm seriously considering spending money I don't really have on checking in to a hotel with air conditioning in order to not die over the three days it's supposed to go over 35. 

38 minutes ago, Poobah said:

I'm seriously considering spending money I don't really have on checking in to a hotel with air conditioning in order to not die over the three days it's supposed to go over 35. 

I live in a small city centre flat, top floor, one window that opens. The also sounds incredibly tempting to me

11 minutes ago, Werthead said:

A friend online pointed out that Rishi Sunak is an anagram of "Hi, Risk Anus."

Not sure what to do with that information, aside from sharing it.

Obviously you should get ready for a Hi Risk Anus, and make sure you always have protection with you.

43 minutes ago, Werthead said:

A friend online pointed out that Rishi Sunak is an anagram of "Hi, Risk Anus."

Not sure what to do with that information, aside from sharing it.

Remove the comma.

7 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

First ever red extreme heat warning for England on monday/Tuesday.

Even Where I am in Scotland will see mid to high 20’s (got 2 small portabke air con units, but keeping house cool enough for rabbits and child will not be easy).

And what are the tory candidates banging on about? Doing away with net zero. No mention of clinate change. Mordaunt previously received £10k from a clinate denying organisation run by another Mordaunt.

https://news.sky.com/story/red-extreme-heat-warning-issued-for-monday-and-tuesday-12652381

CNN's top story is about how these temperatures were projected to happen in 2050. Most projections seem to be happening much faster than expected and the global community's response is still woefully inadequate. It's pretty depressing.

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

CNN's top story is about how these temperatures were projected to happen in 2050. Most projections seem to be happening much faster than expected and the global community's response is still woefully inadequate. It's pretty depressing.

Look man, didn't you read the climate thread. Everything is fine and we're all doom merchants

Also, Penny Mordaunt just suggested a centralized IT system for GPs - this woman has never used NHS IT, has she? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Raja said:

Liz Truss makes May look human

And yet out of the three who were asked about self-ID (which it should be noted is some bullshit that the men got to skate the question) she's the only one who remembered to say that trans people deserve respect too.

Also Sunak is slapping Mordaunt over her tax lowering plans. 

Archived