UK Politics: Come See The Clowns, And Their Lapdogs Too

polishgenius

What the ... ??

Really have to stay through the end. She needs an applause sign or to literally ask the audience (a la JEB!)

3 minutes ago, Week said:

Really have to stay through the end. She needs an applause sign or to literally ask the audience (a la JEB!)

That clip is just the start. Enjoy. And by enjoy, I mean weep.

Patrol dogs that are barking which deter drones. Gotcha.

45 minutes ago, Raja said:

Patrol dogs that are barking which deter drones. Gotcha

Dumb American here, I thought she said “petrol dogs”.   Drones scared of dogs?  

Good grief. 

Obviously the competition for worst politicians is extremely heated, and I doubt Truss can make it into the top tier.  Her strongest point is that weird shit-eating grin whenever she says something she considers clever.  It's like she's expecting a standing ovation for completing a sentence.

That said, if that is the "lowlights reel", it isn't too bad.  She's lacks charisma or wit, but it takes a lot more than that to rival Johnson, let alone the biggest scumbags across the pond. 

9 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Every other country on earth can say that. But not yours. 

We mostly take everyone else's food and try to improve upon them. You guys spent centuries doing the same and only produced failure. At least we gave the world Tex-Mex.

4 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

He should have lent PM 10 votes. They should have been able to do the maths between them 

I think it's difficult to do that sort of maths because it relies on the Tory MPs voting for who they have said they are going to vote for in a secret ballot and I don't think the people running the campaigns are going to take them at their word.

2 hours ago, dog-days said:

I'm sure Rishi S. is scouting out gigs on the after-dinner speaker circuit and honorary-yet-lucrative positions on company boards at this moment. 

Maybe he's starting to look at mansions to buy in California?

1 hour ago, Raja said:

That clip is just the start. Enjoy. And by enjoy, I mean weep.

Patrol dogs that are barking which deter drones. Gotcha.

I had not seen that one before. She seems to pause in the middle of the sentence as if some part of her brain is trying to inform her she's talking nonsense but then she just presses on.

44 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

We mostly take everyone else's food and try to improve upon them.

Keep trying. One day you'll do it!

(I know they won't. I'm just trying to be positive for the poor sods.)

18 minutes ago, williamjm said:

Maybe he's starting to look at mansions to buy in California?

Think he already has one of those - yep, Santa Monica. As a bonus link to the above, you can see a picture in this article where Sunak has committed appalling crimes against cuisine at one of his four homes.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes/20220718145632/rishi-sunak-wife-akshata-homes-photos/

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

We mostly take everyone else's food and try to improve upon them. You guys spent centuries doing the same and only produced failure. At least we gave the world Tex-Mex.

Ask italians how they feel about deep dish pizza? 

19 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Aren't  our wineries and olive oil superior to the UK's?

Your wine’s likely better than ours (never tasted any UK wine) but it’s still pretty shit. My BiL swears by some Californian piss.

Australian wines on the other hand are excellent, and good value for money. 
(speaking of reds)

Archived