UK Politics: The Tory leadership (disg)race to the bottom and beyond - not worth a Penny.

1 hour ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

#princeofpegging trending on twitter - runours that Prince William is into it but Kate isn’t hence the cheating.

RyanAir’s response: (NOT a parody!)

Didn't think he had that much kink (among other things) in him

Sure, Sir Keir. Let's fix things with a bit more regulation, eh?

‘Insult to millions’: Shell and Centrica profits cause outrage as energy bills soar

Soaring profits at the energy companies Shell and Centrica have been described as an “insult” to millions of people struggling with the cost of living crisis, with high oil and gas prices funding multibillion-pound rewards for their shareholders.

A day after millions of households were warned that average annual energy bills could hit £3,850 from January, triple the level at the beginning of this year, two of the UK’s biggest energy companies sparked outrage with their bumper profits.

Shell posted record earnings of $11.4bn (nearly £10bn) for the three-month period from April to June and promised to give shareholders payouts worth £6.5bn.

Asked about the stark contrast with the punishingly high bills faced by households already struggling amid sky-high inflation, Shell’s chief executive, Ben van Beurden, said the company could not “perform miracles”.

56 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

'Race to the bottom' in the thread title turned out to be rather apt. Go on William son, get your kicks however you can. 

I understand it’s Harry, not William.

6 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

#princeofpegging trending on twitter - runours that Prince William is into it but Kate isn’t hence the cheating.

RyanAir’s response: (NOT a parody!)

You had to lead us down that path, didn’t you? 

So Kate is cheating on William? Is that what you’re saying? Or William is cheating on Kate?

2 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

So Kate is cheating on William? Is that what you’re saying? Or William is cheating on Kate?

Honestly if Kate ain't gonna tap that ass it ain't cheating if someone else does it

10 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

William cheating on Kate (with her former best friend) is not new, tho the English press are apparently not allowed to print it. So instead they doubled down on Harry and Meghan.

1 hour ago, SeanF said:

Not being familiar with “pegging” myself, does one use a root vegetable like a parsnip or radish?

Surely it would have to be a turnip shaped like a thingy #blackadder

7 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

William cheating on Kate (with her former best friend) is not new, tho the English press are apparently not allowed to print it. So instead they doubled down on Harry and Meghan.

TBF, I don't think there's such a thing as a maternity strap-on. But admittedly it's a bit outside my field of expertise. 

Part of me, wanted to point to the lack of an Ask a church lady anything thread for that kinda question. But then I vaguely recalled the fate of poor Prometheus, and the fact that I kinda do like my non-regrowable liver. So let's not make that off hand joke.

3 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

TBF, I don't think there's such a thing as a maternity strap-on. But admittedly it's a bit outside my field of expertise. 

Part of me, wanted to point to the lack of an Ask a church lady anything thread for that kinda question. But then I vaguely recalled the fate of poor Prometheus, and the fact that I kinda do like my non-regrowable liver. So let's not make that off hand joke.

Dr. Samuel Johnson’s response was always “Ask your mother.”

2 hours ago, britomartis said:

You guys have really lived down to this thread's title with your nasty gossip. You're a mean spirited bunch. 

This is nothing. We have in this country a long and proud tradition of mercilessly mocking the monarchy.

So, fuck him.

He'll probably enjoy it.

Archived