MCU: Phases? What Phases???

Rhom

9 hours ago, DMC said:

Hohkay.  To be clear, I wasn't trying to cast aspersions on the use of Wonder Man in any way, just honestly saying I - someone that's never read any comics and is primarily familiar through 90s cartoons - had never heard of him and he obviously sounds like Wonder Woman's husband or something.

The fact he sounds like Wonder Woman's husnamd or something is exactly why Stan created him in the first place.

8 hours ago, DMC said:

I mean, right now it appears that's pretty much what they did with Wanda.

I mean, kinda, but that was an established and popular character being given a season to have an arc that'd take her to where she needed to be for her role in MoM. It wasn't a new character being given a show just to be more effective fodder.

44 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Having never heard of wonder man I went to wiki for a quick read up. I was perplexed for a number of minutes that his primary power comes from 'ironic' energy, and became confused and intruiged in equal measure.

It's like rayaaaaaaaain on your wedding day.

(No, Bruno)

8 hours ago, DMC said:

I mean, right now it appears that's pretty much what they did with Wanda.

Does anyone actually think Wanda died there?  I mean, even when there is a body, in comic book terms dead is never dead unless you're Uncle Ben or Buck...oh wait...

Archived