Football. Sweden then (probably) France, a Waterloo double?

BigFatCoward

10 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Chong is unbelievably shit. Don't get why Ten Hag is wasting minutes on him. Hopefully Diallo comes on for him in the 2nd half.

A lot of the youth down the years obviously you get frustrated but can at least see what the upsides are but I've never once seen Chong in the first team and thought he looks like he might have what it takes. 

But Diallo coming on for Ronaldo and scoring immediately is also an acceptable outcome.

37 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

We are probably losing the euro final on pens aren't we? 

Nah, if you don't take your chances, your opponent will.

Germany fluffed two good ones (Waßmuth and Margull), this will come back to bite the German team.

Russo reading the note the German sub sent on over her shoulder was pretty funny. 

Wife just told me we could have been there. Someone she works with has a box and invited us, but she didn't think I would want to go to the women's final. WTF?

1 minute ago, BigFatCoward said:

Russo reading the note the German sub sent on over her shoulder was pretty funny. 

Wife just told me we could have been there. Someone she works with has a box and invited us, bUt she didn't Think I would want to go to the women's final. WTF?

So this is how you make it look like you're not on the take. ;)

1 minute ago, Corvinus85 said:

Like I said, football has finally come home. :P Southgate can eat his heart out.

Man, to suck that much at a sport you created...

I can't imagine if USA Basketball was that shit. 

:P

ETA: You losers play Sweet Caroline? :ack: Play some fucking Queen!!!

Archived