Football. Sweden then (probably) France, a Waterloo double?

BigFatCoward

Ironically, just as the five subs rule arrives, a large chunk of Liverpool’s bench are all unavailable anyway.

Kelleher, Konate, Ramsay, Tsimikas, Jones, Ox and Jota are all injured, plus Keita is out with illness (hopefully short).  Milner may now be the primary back-up for several positions for a few weeks.  There’ll be lots of kids on the bench for the next few weeks at least.

Alisson is injured too but hopefully close to a return, even if he has missed all of preseason.

7 minutes ago, Raja said:

They just don't do ads this good anymore.

Yeah, but there are few picks, that look sorta questionable. I mean, sure there were all time greats like Zizou, Platini, Beckenbauer. But Riquelme and Cisse? I think you'd be hardpressed to find somebody willing to place them in a top 100 list. 

Going back to what I said upthread about the German club ownership model and the so called 50%+1 rule and the case of Hannover 96.

This is gonna be fun. (kicker, German language link)

I don't have time to translate it now, I might do so later on popular demand (otherwise help yourself with google translate or something). Shit can escalate pretty quick there, if a court rules in Kind's favour, that might effectively mean, that the club is not operating under the 50+1 rule. Which could lead to the German Football league (DFL) revoking their license. Or, if the DFL doesn'T do that, relegated clubs going to court at the end of the season with the argument, that Hannover operated outside the 50+1 rule, and thus had no valid license. 

26 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

60 million for Cucurella? That is the most money for a nobody I've ever heard. Absolutely mental. 

I have heard of him but I didn’t watch enough of Brighton last year to have a firm opinion on how good he is. Still, bit of a strange signing for Chelsea considering they’ve already got a £50 million left back in Chilwell and City, who probably do need a left back, thought £50 million was too steep for Cucurella.

Archived