Watched, Watch, Watching : Save the Wiseguys fundraiser

TheLastWolf

12 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

:rofl: That's exactly how I watched it with my batchmates in the last week of school, only @Zorral takes it seriously lol

You betcha I took the DanceDown seriously :bowdown: And the drumming.  So there! How many you all can do what they did, and do it Busby Berkley style too, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I finished Westworld S4 this week. Yeah not impressed. Haven't truly liked it since S1 and this didn't help me any. If they do a S5 I might watch just to see how it ends

Spoiler

or will it really be the end or will it just be another simulation of a world

8 hours ago, Mindwalker said:

OMITB season 2 wrapped up and it was... fine. Still very entertaining and likeable characters, but they need to step up their murder mystery game a bit.

I think the season 1 finale was probably more satisfying (and funnier) but I agree this one was fine. I think shaking up the setting a bit for the third season could be interesting.

10 hours ago, Zorral said:

You betcha I took the DanceDown seriously :bowdown: And the drumming.  So there! How many you all can do what they did, and do it Busby Berkley style too, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Reels, shorts, tiktok, its flooded with imitations of that catchy number. Hell, even my brother can do it.

11 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

my brother can do it.

With hundreds of performers, all in perfect synch and on TikTok -- Holy Cow!  No wonder India can churn out those films in their dozens every month, since there's an infinite pool of talent.

Archived