Jaime
POTN
Mudguard
Ace
4 spots open

Signing up for B and/or C - Tywin, Ser Not Appearing, Bronn
Currently in C, also willing to play B - POTN, Mudguard, Ace
Currently in B, also willing to play C - JJ Lannister, Grozeng, Jaxom

@grozeng, I don't remember what the keeper team looked like, can you remind me?

I'm doing four teams this year and am locked into A and Dynasty.  Keeper is what swings my choice, with C > B. You fuckers have killed snake drafts for me. 

Also, Pick'em will open again soon. I think all previous players get auto-invites and anyone is welcome to join. Frankly we need more participates as it's shrunk over the years and certain players quit after a while, thus meaning they could witness my glorious victory.

17 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Also, Pick'em will open again soon. I think all previous players get auto-invites and anyone is welcome to join. Frankly we need more participates as it's shrunk over the years and certain players quit after a while, thus meaning they could witness my glorious victory.

Add me to Pick 'Em.  That's always fun.  And doesn't require much.  And and Survivor League too...

On 8/5/2022 at 9:04 PM, Tywin et al. said:

I'm doing four teams this year and am locked into A and Dynasty.  Keeper is what swings my choice, with C > B. You fuckers have killed snake drafts for me. 

This is last year's draft.  I still need to look at adds and drops so your final end of season roster may be a bit different.

Round 1-2 - 1st round keeper
Round 3-4 - 2nd round keeper
Round 5 - 3rd round keeper
Round 6 - 4th round keeper
Round 7 - 5th round keeper
Round 8 - 6th round keeper
Round 9 - 7th round keeper
Round 10 and beyond  - subtract 3 rounds for the round it would be a keeper (10 is 7th, 11 is 8th), etc.

FAs can be kept as a 6th round keeper.  If you have 2 for the same round you can keep both, but one becomes the higher round keeper.  SO if you want to keep your 8th and a FA then one is going to be a 5th round keeper.

The Otisburg Yambags
1. (3) Ezekiel Elliott 
2. (18) Clyde Edwards-Helaire
3. (23) Amari Cooper
4. (38) Mike Davis
5. (43) Lamar Jackson 
6. (58) Dak Prescott 
7. (63) Chris Godwin 
8. (78) Justin Fields
9. (83) Mike Williams
10. (98) Devin Singletary
11. (103) Kirk Cousins
12. (118) Marquise Brown
13. (123) Tyler Higbee
14. (138) AJ Dillon 
15. (143) Marquez Callaway
16. (158) Mecole Hardman 
17. (163) DeVante Parker
18. (178) Alexander Mattison
19. (183) Tyler Bass
20. (198) Denver
21. (203) Cordarrelle Patterson
22. (218) Tyrell Williams

On 8/5/2022 at 9:04 PM, Tywin et al. said:

You got lucky I completely forgot about pick em last year or I would have ruined it for you!  Hopefully I remember this time.

New update.  Will probably close signups at the end of this week, so we can finalize the leagues and set draft dates. 

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Jaime
JJ Lannister
Tywin
POTN
Bronn
Grozeng
Ace
Jace
Waiting for Blu-Ray

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Jaxom
JJ Lannister
Grozeng
Briantw
Ross
4 spots open

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Mexal
Jaime
POTN
Mudguard
Ace
4 spots open

Signing up for B and/or C - Tywin, Ser Not Appearing, Bronn, Jace
Currently in C, also willing to play B - POTN, Mudguard, Ace
Currently in B, also willing to play C - JJ Lannister, Grozeng, Jaxom

Okay, think everyone has had a chance to signup at this point, so going to mostly finalize the leagues now.  The one exception is that I'm going to give Blu-Ray another few days to claim his spot in W-A.  If he doesn't show up, then I'll probably move Mexal into W-A (since he used to be in that league) and give somebody on the list the last spot in W-C to replace him.

For W-B and W-C, after giving out one spot per person, we had one spot left in each league.  I decided the fairest way to allocate those was to take the list of interested people and first look at how many leagues each person was already in.  And then, if there was a tie, break it on a first come, first serve basis. 

That made the first extra spot easy, because Ser Not Appearing was only in one league.  For the other extra spot, there were a lot of people who were in 2 leagues (Tywin, POTN, Mudguard, Bronn, Jaxom, Ace).  Tywin expressed a willingness to play in another league first, so he gets the option to take the spot.  Only thing is, he later said he only wanted to play in 4 leagues (including Dynasty and Keeper?) so I'm not entirely sure if he wants the spot in W-B?  @Tywin et al. can you clarify?  If Tywin passes, then next in line would be POTN.

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Jaime
JJ Lannister
Tywin
POTN
Bronn
Grozeng
Ace
Jace
Waiting for Blu-Ray

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Jaxom
JJ Lannister
Grozeng
Briantw
Ross
Rocksniffer
Ser Not Appearing
Bronn
Tywin or POTN

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Mexal
Jaime
POTN
Mudguard
Ace
Pyro
Tywin
Jace
Ser Not Appearing

All that said - I might be up for adding a Westeros D this year, if there's demand for another snake draft.  I don't want people to be left out, if anybody was really hoping for another league.  But also don't want to push it, if its not really interest in a league and more just people being nice and expressing a willingness to fill spots if needed.  So yeah, let me know.

@Whiskeyjack, sign me up for B unless no one else is willing to fill for Keeper. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. @grozeng

Also, speaking of additional leagues, is anyone up for a Survivor league? It was a lot of fun the year we did it.

And Pick'em is open, free to join to all.

On 8/14/2022 at 4:37 PM, Tywin et al. said:

@Whiskeyjack, sign me up for B unless no one else is willing to fill for Keeper. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. @grozeng

Also, speaking of additional leagues, is anyone up for a Survivor league? It was a lot of fun the year we did it.

And Pick'em is open, free to join to all.

Sooooo.......in setting up the leagues I just noticed that Pyro also said he'd be up for playing in W-B.  Must have missed that before.  Since he only has one other league (W-C), technically the spot should be his if I'm using the rules I laid out above. 

If you're okay with it, I'm going to offer him the spot in W-B first, so he can get in a second league.

(Also realistically, I doubt anybody else is going to show up and join Keeper, so you're probably going to end up in that one anyway.)