Westeros Keeper Fantasy Football League

grozeng

2 hours ago, grozeng said:

Not sure why we do it this way.  I think we don't want the draft order to make a difference with keepers, but then not sure why we just don't do it random, but people wanted to know the draft order before the draft.

I really hate that we do that and have argued against it for years. At some point I feel I must stand by my principles and not participate.  But not this year - timing was too short.

Edited by Bronn Stone

1 minute ago, Bronn Stone said:

I really hate that we do that and have argued against it for years. At some point I feel I must stand by my principles and not participate.  But not this year - timing was too short.

Do you want to know the draft order prior to keepers?  Or do you just want to make it random when you log in?

Just now, grozeng said:

Do you want to know the draft order prior to keepers?  Or do you just want to make it random when you log in?

I'm fine with knowing once we have locked keepers.  If that happened here, I withdraw the comment and apologize for not being able to pay closer attention.  I am somewhat rushed this week.

7 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

I'm fine with knowing once we have locked keepers.  If that happened here, I withdraw the comment and apologize for not being able to pay closer attention.  I am somewhat rushed this week.

Yeah, that's what I did.  I did not do the draft order until I had everyone's keepers.  That's why I was getting a little stressed about timing since I could not complete the draft setup until everyone was in.

But I don't list the draft order until I have entered all the keepers in Yahoo.  And I ask for the two random numbers after we all have our keepers posted to set it, so I don't even know what it is until I have decided on my keepers too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Second year in a row where a stupid decision made right before kickoff costs me this league.  Last year I switched out one Philly RB for the other and the guy I started had no points (I think it was Montgomery for Scott).  Last week I moved in Foles and Watson for Heinecke and Higgins.  If I don’t make the switch or only did one of those changes I win.  This week I have the highest score in the league and it will be third place.  

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

Did little brother win this league last year? Is he one of the owners listed? 

briantw won last year (I think).  Your brother was Yronwood.  Does he want to stay?  If so, we just need one more manager.

Tentative keepers:

Jalen Hurts - 1
Josh Allen - 2
Travis Etienne - 6
Drake London - 7
Chris Olave - 8
Kenneth Walker - 9
Elijah Moore - 10
Rachaad White - 12
Jahan Dotson - 15
Philadelphia D/ST - 18

Now I remember why I won last year.  That team also had Kelce, Jacobs, Metcalf, Aiyuk, Breece Hall, and Mac Jones.  

Edited by briantw