US politics: calm blue waters

IheartIheartTesla

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

You're showing your ass, amateur. Explains all the failed downrisings if we're being honest. You cut the finger tips off and pull the teeth, dismember the body and find an isolated lake hundreds of miles away. Along the way disperse the former every so often in ways they'll never be found and when you get to your target location, sink the parts with weights and let the fish do their work. Get your tires changed to be safe afterwards along with a full scrub down. 

ETA: I forgot, bring snacks and always keep a full tank of gas. Preparation is half the game! 

You will regret your disparaging comments about the downrising. When we swarm the surface to warm our bellies in the sun, we will not care where the bodies lie! 

Clearly you're amateurs

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Not sure why this is the case, but Rasmussen has the highest approval ratings for Biden compared to many other polling orgs (mid 40s). Regardless, his approval has slowly ticked up to 40 in the 538 aggregate, so when we look back in time, maybe this was the point where things turned around for him.

7 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Amateur. You don’t bury bodies at all. You take them to the forest, strip them naked, and let the animals take care of the rest.

Look who doesn't live in a state with copious pig farms.

(oops, sniped by karaddin, but I stand buy it.)

3 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Where did you snatch that idea from?

There's also Mason Verger in Hannibal.

40 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

Look who doesn't live in a state with copious pig farms.

Gators work even better in Florida.

Also, can't believe I'm the first one to mention this in a page-long tangent, in-cin-er-a-tor.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Lakes are cheaper. Also, that person stole, iirc, that from Criminal Minds. 

Snatch was 2000, maybe Criminal Minds stole it from Snatch? Unless there's another Criminal Minds I'm unfamiliar with on top of the first one that I googled

And if none of those work/aren't available; bury the body deep in the ground. Then kill a couple deer and bury them a few feet above that. If anyone comes looking with ground-penetrating radar or whatever, they'll find the deer and think that's all there is that site.

Least that's the advice that a friend of mine, who might be a sociopath, suggested.

7 minutes ago, Fez said:

And if none of those work/aren't available; bury the body deep in the ground. Then kill a couple deer and bury them a few feet above that. If anyone comes looking with ground-penetrating radar or whatever, they'll find the deer and think that's all there is that site.

Least that's the advice that a friend of mine, who might be a sociopath, suggested.

But why would anyone bury a deer? Wouldn't it make more sense to bury some animal whose body wouldn't normally be utilized? 

1 hour ago, karaddin said:

Snatch was 2000, maybe Criminal Minds stole it from Snatch? Unless there's another Criminal Minds I'm unfamiliar with on top of the first one that I googled

To be fair I haven’t seen Snatch, and I’m sure it’s been done before that. I picked Criminal Minds because of scale. The investigators went to a pig farm and found dozens upon dozens of pairs of old shoes that were kept as trophies.

10 minutes ago, Ormond said:

But why would anyone bury a deer? Wouldn't it make more sense to bury some animal whose body wouldn't normally be utilized? 

It’s another step that takes up more time. Just chop them up and bury them.

Also, acid baths are an option.

24 minutes ago, Fez said:

Then kill a couple deer and bury them a few feet above that. If anyone comes looking with ground-penetrating radar or whatever, they'll find the deer and think that's all there is that site.

A horse grave would be more plausible to authorities:

15 minutes ago, Ormond said:

But why would anyone bury a deer? 

Road kill, silly.  Particularly in the late fall when the deer lose what minds they have = rutting season, dead dear literally litter the roads and highways in so many places due to the explosions in deer populations.

17 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Well they are the most plentiful large animal by far in this part of the country. You could plausibly say it was road kill that you didn't want to bother the authorities with (since technically you're supposed to report it), or that you killed them just to stop them from eating your vegetable garden (assuming you have one), or that you were trophy hunting and just wanted the antlers.

11 hours ago, Mindwalker said:

A stern warning about slippery slopes and such:

The Shovel’s view on the Donald Trump FBI raid

We are certainly no fans of Donald Trump – let’s make that clear from the outset. But yesterday’s raid by the FBI on the home of a former president sets a dangerous precedent...

https://www.theshovel.com.au/2022/08/10/the-shovels-view-on-the-fbis-raid-on-donald-trumps-home/

Is this the Aussie Onion?

10 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

He'd get way more for them if he took photos and sold them as NFTs.

Honestly, what a poorly written article...

Everyone knows if you want to commit the perfect murder you bury people in shallow graves, not small graves. Poorly researched fake news!

Small graves go well with small hands.

1 hour ago, karaddin said:

Google Robert Picton. If your stomach is strong.

Archived