Football: Més que un thread - all boarders have been registered to post

A Horse Named Stranger

27 minutes ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

While nobody really knows why he's a starter.when we have better players available, Fred does well playing for Brazil- in a shocking turn of events, turns out Casemiro is a better central midfield partner than McTominay

It's pretty funny that despite being of roughly equal quality, Fred starts for Brazil and McTominay can't get in the Scotland team. 

5 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Presented without comment:

I watched the first half of that Arsenal - Foxes match this morning, and the Gunners' play was just silky sweet going forward.  Arteta has got a bunch of players who demonstrated exactly how he wants them to play, at least for that 45 minutes, and it was some top shelf stuff.

Honestly, this was as good a quality and delightful to watch in attack as some of the heights of the Wenger years.

2 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Yeah, I don't know if they'll take this back.

It won't be considered the same phase of play since Chelsea regained then lost the ball before the goal. So VAR can't rule on it since it 'technically' wasn't in the buildup to the goal.

40 minutes ago, Ser Glendon Fireball said:

I don't know if Chelsea are going to implode but they are looking good

by bet for an implosion would rather be on Spurs, in fact

I don't think either are going to implode. Same goes for Arsenal. As I said before, City and Liverpool are clearly the top 2. Chelsea, Spurs, and Arsenal will fight it out for 3rd to 5th place as they are clearly the next 3 best sides in the league – obviously one of them has to miss out on top 4 but that doesn't automatically mean that the team that misses out had imploded.

Archived