US Politics - Breaking the Seal

Mlle. Zabzie

11 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

My point exactly re football.

Don't worry, lover of sportball, there's also tons of talk about both of your cities' baseball teams and how one of your two basketball teams is the biggest dumpsterfire in North American sports. And Serenas last match will take place in NY this month as well. So much for you to enjoy despite both your QBs sucking and how you're going to have to hear about it for the next 6+ months.

:P

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Don't worry, lover of sportball, there's also tons of talk about both of your cities' baseball teams and how one of your two basketball teams is the biggest dumpsterfire in North American sports. And Serenas last match will take place in NY this month as well. So much for you to enjoy despite both your QBs sucking and how you're going to have to hear about it for the next 6+ months.

:P

I am a proud Washington Football Team n/k/a The Commanders.  So, well, I know from decades of losing.  I mean not like a Jets fan, but still.  And one of the NYC basketball teams is always a dumpster fire.  It’s a matter of civic pride.  And I would rather watch paint dry than watch a baseball game (mind you, I would rather watch a baseball game than golf, so, there’s that).  And yes, SERENA.

1 hour ago, DMC said:

I don't like this title simply because for the next week or so it's going to subconsciously make me need to pee.

My work here is done.

27 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

I am a proud Washington Football Team n/k/a The Commanders supporter of the Commies.

FTFY.

Shocking revelation. 

ETA: And you might need to be extra nice to your Jets friends this weekend. Their young number two overall pick might have just torn up his knee tonight. 

1 hour ago, SpaceChampion said:

Quelle suprise!

The Post reported this yesterday but couldn't confirm it was actually him.  Sounds like they still can't, but I think it's safe to assume.

18 minutes ago, DMC said:

The Post reported this yesterday but couldn't confirm it was actually him.  Sounds like they still can't, but I think it's safe to assume.

This is why some reichlicans are crying out not to keep posting this shyte about FBI/DOJ/etc. because shyte comes down, and makes pretending J6 wasn't a coup attempt, and thus treason, and thus open to prosecution under the law.  (The laws They don't believe in for you and me, but holy cow! sometimes get pushed on Them.)

59 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

FTFY.

Shocking revelation. 

ETA: And you might need to be extra nice to your Jets friends this weekend. Their young number two overall pick might have just torn up his knee tonight. 

I am always nice to my Jets friends.  I try not to punch down.  Also, I like my kneecaps the way they are…intact.  I try not to have Eagles friends.  It is better that way.  Finally, my children are Steelers fans.  It’s complicated.  I allow it.

Which is a great segue to the fact that John Fetterman is back on the trail in PA!

17 minutes ago, Zorral said:

So, we know who attempted to assassinate Rushdie:

Hopefully he'll be ok.  It's crazy to me that his most recent attempted assassin is nearly a decade younger than Khomeini's fatwa on him.

8 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Finally, my children are Steelers fans.  It’s complicated.  I allow it.

You shouldn't.  I've always been fine with the Steelers, even a healthy respect. But their fans..especially those that don't live/aren't from Pittsburgh....unless you married into the Rooney/Mara family...

50 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

I am always nice to my Jets friends.  I try not to punch down.  

Punch down? Your last playoff win was when I was in HS. The Jets have made two Conference Championships since then. And despite how badly that team is run, you have Daniel Snyder as your leader. 

Would you represent him?

2 hours ago, Zorral said:

It’s been really fucking creepy watching right-wingers, both in the US and India, pretend to care about Rushdie because it fits their hateful agenda. Sir Salman fucking despises these people.

Archived