Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

On 8/28/2022 at 5:41 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

Blame groz.

Trying to coordinate things this year has been a challenge, some people not making life easy.

Sorry, it was showing in my leagues.  I just had not named the team yet.  I did not know I had to click in and actually accept the team.  I did not think I had to do that in A.  Sorry about that.

5 hours ago, grozeng said:

Sorry, it was showing in my leagues.  I just had not named the team yet.  I did not know I had to click in and actually accept the team.  I did not think I had to do that in A.  Sorry about that.

You sir, need to organize the other two leagues. And for this season, you're my nemesis. 

7 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You sir, need to organize the other two leagues. And for this season, you're my nemesis. 

Yeah, was on vacation and just got back and now have my daughter going off to college on Friday, so I am going to work on this tomorrow and try to get the dates down for early next week if possible.

11 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Yeah, was on vacation and just got back and now have my daughter going off to college on Friday, so I am going to work on this tomorrow and try to get the dates down for early next week if possible.

I wish her well. Hopefully she makes many great lasting friendships and memories and doesn't cost you too much on her way to successfully getting her degree. 

That said, don't hide behind the girl, Sen. Gruz. 

• 1 month later...

Archived