Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

That was pretty sad. But funny.

I was in the draft about 20 minutes early and my phone apparently went to sleep and I didn't get an audio notification so I was two or three minutes late. I took the opportunity to draft Derrick Henry and only then did I notice that I had auto-drafted Jonathan Taylor for way more money than I would have ever spent on him and I was already in the hole for half my budget.

So, after planning to go with a very different strategy from last year, I decided God hates me and I might as well just do the same exact thing I did last year and spend my entire budget about four players, then see what's left at the very end of the draft.

And here we are.

So check it 

QB- We got the new Swaggy P himself. T-Law is there too. Also Mac Daddy, M&M, and Mitchy T are on backup duties. 

WR: Michael Pittman Jr., D.K. Metcalf, Rashod Bateman, Dionte Johnson (JuJu, Devante Parker, DeAndre Hopkins) 

RB: Najee Harris, JK Dobbins, Damien Harris (Miles Sanders, Melvin Gordon)

TE: Dallas Goedert (Mo Ali Cox)

Def: Baltimore (Pitt)

K: Robbie Gould 

Imma crush you fools

QB - Murray, Burrow

WR - Higgins, DJ Moore, A-Rob, M. Brown (Olave, Anderson, R. Moore, W. Robinson)

RB - McCaffrey, Conner, Etienne (Carter, Cook, J. Robinson, Pacheco)

TE - Andrews (Ertz)

K - Money Mac

DEF - Rams / Bengals

I'm pretty happy with the team. I haven't drafted one of these in 4 years so nice to know it still runs like usual.

My team is nasty:

QB: A.A.Ron, Carr (Fields, Dimes, Geno)

WR: Adams, Evans, AJ Brown, Mike Williams (Toney, London, T. Boyd)

RB: Chubb, Jacobs, Singletary (Pollard, E. Mitchell, Edwards-Helaire, Gainwell)

TE: Hockenson

K: Prater

D: Buffalo 

Archived