What if Daenerys dies from dysentery?

Angel Eyes

I do not think Dany will die but it is possible.  It will be a waste of a terrific character and many will lose interests in further reading. 

Dany has strong immunity to illness.  I do not think it was dysentery.  The sickness was caused by the toxic berries.  She rode Drogon and that takes good balance and coordination.  Whatever illness it was has passed. 

8 hours ago, Finley McLeod said:

I think Jon will die but he will be brought back by the White Walkers as their special wight.

Why do you think Jon is going to be selected for this? Isn't it more likely that Melisandre, who is right there, will revive him?

8 hours ago, Finley McLeod said:

Dany has strong immunity to illness.

What makes you say this? From what I've read it seems the Targaryens are susceptible to illness like everyone else. I know Viserys says they aren't but I don't really think he's a reliable source.

3 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

Why do you think Jon is going to be selected for this? Isn't it more likely that Melisandre, who is right there, will revive him?

What makes you say this? From what I've read it seems the Targaryens are susceptible to illness like everyone else. I know Viserys says they aren't but I don't really think he's a reliable source.

Quit trying to straight a dog's tail, humble advice from one who hasn't quit yet.

DP's nice, more clearer indication of your allegiance,

On 8/22/2022 at 5:04 AM, Craving Peaches said:

Yeah, Daeron II could tell one differently about Targaryens not suffering illness, as would Valarr and Matarys.

Archived