Football: Insert Ted Lasso joke here

ljkeane

Fucking Mendy what a joke. Koulibaly struggling too.  Aaronson giving them both fits. Tuchel changed the formation for the second half to a back 4 so I'm curious to see how we play with this. His commitment to the wingback system is irking me. Worked his first 4 months with the club and hasn't been great since. 

24 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Fucking Mendy what a joke. Koulibaly struggling too.  Aaronson giving them both fits. Tuchel changed the formation for the second half to a back 4 so I'm curious to see how we play with this. His commitment to the wingback system is irking me. Worked his first 4 months with the club and hasn't been great since. 

Poorly, it seems. Should be 4-0.

sigh. Indeed Chelsea have been awful. Mistakes in defending and the struggles in the attack. It doesn't matter whom they've signed, Chelsea can't be decisive in the box.

Silver lining for me is seeing the young Americans, Aaronson and Adams, play well at this high level. Makes me feel more optimistic about US's World Cup chances.

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Poorly, it seems. Should be 4-0.

Moreso curious from an attacking perspective. Don't care about letting another goal in at this point. We're stagnant in the final third so he needs to try something different. I don't ever want to see Reece play RCB again. Complete waste of his talent, and puts someone in that position that isn't as good as him. Also, Kai Havertz, besides scoring a CL Final goal, is terribly underwhelming. And not just in this game. 

12 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

sigh. Indeed Chelsea have been awful. Mistakes in defending and the struggles in the attack. It doesn't matter whom they've signed, Chelsea can't be decisive in the box.

Silver lining for me is seeing the young Americans, Aaronson and Adams, play well at this high level. Makes me feel more optimistic about US's World Cup chances.

Aaronson's our starting right winger for me at this point over Reyna/Weah. He creates a ton of trouble with his speed. Happy he and Adams are at Leeds under Marsch. 

5 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

And Sterling, too. Chelsea has no replacement strikers?

The only actual striker on the team right now is Broja, and he didn't make the squad today. Why try him when we have Kai Havertz and Sterling out there? It's going so well!!

Archived