Real Madrid Leipzig Shakhtar Celtic

Group G

Man City Sevilla Dortmund Copenhagen

Group H

PSG Juventus Benfica Macabi Haifa 

Group A is interesting

Liverpool + 1 (Ajax or Napoli)

Group B is also interesting

Atletico + 1 (I'd say Leverkusen over Porto).

Group C Bayern and Lewandowski had to happen.

Bayern Barca Inter Pilzen. In that order.

Group D

Spurs are favorites there. Other than that, no idea, in which order the other clubs will finish.

Group E

Chelsea and then either Milan or Redbull II

Group F

Real and Leipzig to advance. Celtic to finish third. (as much as I wished them to finish above Leipzig, that's not very likely).

Group G

City +1 (Sevilla or Dortmund, I am tempted to go with Dortmund due to the departures at Sevilla's defense)

Group H most irrelevant group

PSG, Juve to advance Benfica on third. 

3 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Any remaining goodwill towards Hector Bellerin is rapidly evaporating. He keeps rejecting any offers where we might get a transfer fee so he can go to Real Betis for free.

His agent is briefing the press that they expect Arsenal to capitulate in the final 72 hours of the window. 

Time to make an example of this fool, and his people. Let him see out the final year of his contract with the U21s. We need to nip this shit in the bud. 

How dare a person choose where they want to live for work. The gall!

29 minutes ago, lessthanluke said:

How dare a person choose where they want to live for work. The gall!

If it was the difference of a couple million maybe, but why should arsenal lose out on 10 million (for arguments sake).

He could buy himself out if it matters to him. 

7 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

If it was the difference of a couple million maybe, but why should arsenal lose out on 10 million (for arguments sake).

Not saying they should but can't blame the guy for trying to get a move where he actually want's to go!

17 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Not only that, but this has been going on too long. 

They are taking the piss, and, as I said, it's time to nip it in the bud. 

I mean, look at Aubameyang. Barcelona demanding £20m for a player we paid to go away. Ffs. 

2 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Group A is interesting

Liverpool + 1 (Ajax or Napoli)

Group B is also interesting

Atletico + 1 (I'd say Leverkusen over Porto).

Group C Bayern and Lewandowski had to happen.

Bayern Barca Inter Pilzen. In that order.

Group D

Spurs are favorites there. Other than that, no idea, in which order the other clubs will finish.

Group E

Chelsea and then either Milan or Redbull II

Group F

Real and Leipzig to advance. Celtic to finish third. (as much as I wished them to finish above Leipzig, that's not very likely).

Group G

City +1 (Sevilla or Dortmund, I am tempted to go with Dortmund due to the departures at Sevilla's defense)

Group H most irrelevant group

PSG, Juve to advance Benfica on third. 

That really shows the financial distortion of the PL: you have all four teams as favorites for their group, despite three of them sitting in Pot 2.

Liverpool will have to get their heads out of their asses sharpish.  Ajax are a wild card depending on how many coaches and players United ultimately take.  Napoli have been very tough opponents for us in the CL over recent years.

Spurs got lucky with the draw, as Frankfurt ended up in Pot 1 as a result of their EL triumph. And Spurs also upgraded their squad significantly. Had Spurs ended up in a Group with Real, or Bayern, then I wouldn't have picked them as favorites. But Frankfurt were the easiest team from pot 1.

As for CHelsea, I don't rate the Italian teams that highly atm. An aging Zlatan is still Milan's star player. Good team, but hardly something that puts the fear of God into you.

City are among the overall favorites.

Liverpool are also in the running to win the CL.

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

Looks like we've discovered an alternate seal of quality Ten Hag will accept in lieu of having personally raised the player from childhood- winning at least 3 Champion's League medals. 

Might as well just give Diallo and Pellistri a chance. Injuries have really fucked up Asensio. He's got no pace at all, offers little creativity and is basically Juan Mata in his later years with us.

Delle Alli's gone on loan to Besiktas. It's pretty grim that he can't even get close to an Everton side desperate for someone to score some goals for them. I can't believe he's only 26, it feels like he should be older after being rubbish for so long.

Yesterday, I watched the first 2 episodes of the Welcome to Wrexham docu-series.  It did a good job of making me want to root for Wrexham and for Reynolds and McElhenney.  I just wish that the run times were longer.  

Also, this seems like the perfect thing to start after All or Nothing: Arsenal just ended.

Archived