Football: Insert Ted Lasso joke here

ljkeane

Upamecano is still young, and he has a lot of things going in his game. He just is good for a brainfart now and then, his anticiaption/game reading needs some improvement (which is tied to experience) and he could be a bit better at opening play from the back (the cutting long balls J. Boateng used to play). But the physical side of his game leaves very little to be desired.

The thing about Bournemouth is that they are in no way set up to contain so when they take on the top lads beatings like this are going to happen, but they've also been unfortunate to get the three teams most capable of laying down a smacking in their first four games. I don't know if they'll stay up but I don't think they'll be as hapless through the season as this month has made them look.

14 hours ago, Soylent Brown said:

At least Preston fans don't have to put up with (not today) Firmino.

I keep searching the crowd during our games on tv to see someone holding a 'Firmino Out..Klopp is an idiot' banner. :P

Really disappointed Soylent.

As for our game today, I'm not too convinced since it's friggin Bournemouth. What will convince me is if we win our next 3 games.

Remarkably, it might not be the dumbest transfer decision of the week, as Chelsea are supposedly preparing to bid 25mil and Broja and Gallagher for Anthony Gordon. Dunno if it's credible but if so... insanely stupid thing to do and Everton should snatch their hands off.

Archived