US Politics: We Don’t Need No Stinking Lawyers

Ser Scot A Ellison

ha! got it in right before Horse -- or maybe at the same time!

One wonders too, if perhaps deSantis officially making Florida an American nazi state might backfire.  This straight out targeting Black voting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/26/desantis-voter-fraud-defendants-florida-00053788

Biden even used the F* word to describe this.

* 'fascism'  "Semi-Fascism" because it hasn't been fully consolidated yet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/08/25/fiery-midterm-speech-biden-says-gops-turned-toward-semi-fascism/

10 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Yeah, so what's in there if anything? Like DMC I see a lot of black redactions.

16 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Ser Scot A Ellison -- I assume the redacted portion applies to other -- possibly numerous other -- ongoing investigations? Looks like about half the pages are blacked out ... hahahaha.

10 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

Ser Scot A Ellison -- I assume the redacted portion applies to other -- possibly numerous other -- ongoing investigations? Looks like about half the pages are blacked out ... hahahaha.

One of the arguments against releasing the redacted affidavit is that there is nothing new to learn from the redacted affidavit.

Yep, Jones is trying to pull an OJ. And no not that kind of OJ.

Sandy Hook families ask judge to order Alex Jones to relinquish control of his company, alleging he transferred millions to himself and family

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/26/media/alex-jones-free-speech-systems-bankruptcy/index.html

New York (CNN Business)The families of Sandy Hook victims allege that Alex Jones' company Free Speech Systems has "systematically transferred millions of dollars" to Jones, his family and companies he controls in order to avoid compensating victims' families, according to a court filing.

The Thursday filing from attorneys for the families was made as part of a Texas bankruptcy case for Free Speech Systems.

The nine families are asking the bankruptcy court to order Jones to relinquish his control over the company and appoint an independent committee to investigate its conduct and operations to "ensure transparency, accountability and maximize the Debtor's Estate for all creditors."

Mar-A-Lago, so secure so safe.   NOT!

An 18-year-old college freshman managed to sneak into President Donald Trump's Florida country club while the president was there and wandered around before eventually being arrested, according to court documents.

The teen, identified as Mark Lindblom, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor trespassing charge on Thursday stemming from the Nov. 23, 2018, incident.

Lindblom entered the Mar-a-Lago country club through a tunnel that gives cl    (2018)

Teen infiltrates MAL

Wait there's more!

he FBI has launched an investigation into a Russian-speaking Ukrainian immigrant named Inna Yashchyshyn, who allegedly posed as a member of the Rothschild banking family to gain access to former President Donald Trump's inner circle at Mar-a-Lago, according to reporting from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project.

Yashchyshyn, 33, reportedly entered Mar-a-Lago on multiple occasions last year using a fake ID claiming she was Anna de Rothschild, a non-existent descendant of the European Rothschild banking dynasty.  (2022)

Russian speaking imposter infiltrates MAL

And even moar!

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A Chinese woman recently arrested at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club lied repeatedly to Secret Service agents while carrying computer malware unlike anything a government analyst had ever seen and had more than $8,000 in cash at her hotel room, along with an electronic device that detects hidden cameras, federal authorities told a judge Monday.  (2019)

Chinese woman arrested at MAL

One must ask the questions, how long has 45 been "bringing his work home"?   And yes, a SCIF was installed at MAL, was it properly used?

3 hours ago, Mindwalker said:

You really can't make this shit up.

Texas Right to Life political director fired after arrest for soliciting a minor online

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/8/26/2118920/-Texas-Right-to-Life-political-director-fired-after-arrest-for-soliciting-a-minor-online

Always remember when it comes from conservative Christians, the accusation is probably an admission of guilt. Like this:

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

lways remember when it comes from conservative Christians, the accusation is probably an admission of guilt. Like this:

Sexual abuse by clergy has been common for centuries.  I'm not surprised any more when this behavior is exposed. :ack:

2 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Sexual abuse by clergy has been common for centuries.  I'm not surprised any more when this behavior is exposed. :ack:

I did have good laugh once when a super homophobic preacher got caught in a motel bedroom high on speed with a male prostitute. 

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I did have good laugh once when a super homophobic preacher got caught in a motel bedroom high on speed with a male prostitute. 

Yes, and the one who died in a rubber suit with a dildo stuck up his ass.  When a friend of mine became a 4-H leader she was screened and needed written recommendations.  She passed of course and was a good leader for several years. 
When I read about the clergy and their sex crimes, don’t they get screened, or is just assumed they perfect angels?  Plus too many of the victims are blamed. Revolting. 

Archived