Dating Thread: Total Eclipse of the Heart edition

Chataya de Fleury

37 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Am I the only person who has no idea what TheLastWolf is talking about?

No.

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:
37 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

I have no idea either, but am clearly trapped in your box. Evil Halloween trickery on your part, sexy witch.

Language!

1 hour ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Am I the only person who has no idea what TheLastWolf is talking about?

He had snapchat pictures of his up that showed a bit of ankle, but his crush only saved the one where it was raining, probably to use as background. He has a whole gallery of her pictures but she only has ~ a dozen from his feed (feet here being a misspelling, I suppose).

Young love isnt what it used to be I guess.

Whoa Whoa

I'm an inarticulate asshole, especially when high

So I sent her a couple of snaps, one of myself, face and all. The other a pretty cool rainy night thing. She saved the latter. She never saves anything with my face, a few footies that's all (But I got her like 360) We're both into Tarantino you know. Still no HOTD both of us. (Edit, though the memes gave away your reference DMC)

Did I mention it's well past midnight here?

Edited by TheLastWolf

Maybe she's into more tender feet. (Sneaker Size 8.5 (US)).

So in a game of cinderella I win, let me know, if you take a sedative, before you cut your feet into size.

4 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Maybe she's into more tender feet. (Sneaker Size 8.5 (US)).

So in a game of cinderella I win, let me know, if you take a sedative, before you cut your feet into size.

I figured that you just had horseshoes.

13 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

I figured that you just had horseshoes.

Those are for special occasions. Like dancing on the grave of Dietrich Mateschitz (or Rupert Murdoch, when the jolly reaper finally makes room on his schedule for it). I assume you have some super fancy heels, you only wear at special events, too.

Anyways - I shrewishly screamed at the Doctor last night. Not one of my finer moments. 

I really just need to say that “we should look at a travel app together rather than you asking if I can see a page (that I have only a screenshot text from you as to what you see).” 

He asked me if I was driving, and I said “walking.” And he couldn’t hear me, so I screamed “walking, walking, walking” - probably because I had just reached the end of my rope with everything.

52 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

He asked me if I was driving, and I said “walking.” And he couldn’t hear me, so I screamed “walking, walking, walking” - probably because I had just reached the end of my rope with everything.

Walking? That's so unamerican. You are supposed to take a car whereever you go. From the living room to the kitchen? Car. Bedroom to bathroom? Car. If you could fit cars into an airplane, I am sure Americans would drive to their seats there. (That would make window seats somewhat more appealing). 

10 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Walking? That's so unamerican. You are supposed to take a car whereever you go. From the living room to the kitchen? Car. Bedroom to bathroom? Car. If you could fit cars into an airplane, I am sure Americans would drive to their seats there. (That would make window seats somewhat more appealing). *

* except nyc.  Which, I’ve been told isn’t really America, but my passport disagrees.

10 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

22 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Apparently, he wasn’t aware that I even raised my voice, so win? Lol

Sounds like maybe he needs hearing aids?  Reminds me of a great quote from Justified on the subject:

My wife kept complaining that I couldn't hear her, and I decided to get them anyway.

All I can say is that if my partner and my best friend ever hooked up and then proceeded to both carry on their relationships with me as if nothing happened...ew, fuck that. I would never be friends with or in a relationship with someone I thought capable of doing that to me. Maybe we could work through the cheating, but to have that decision completely taken away from me while the two of them walked around with that shared knowledge and deception? Nightmare fuel.