Dating Thread: Total Eclipse of the Heart edition

Chataya de Fleury

Glad to hear that, Helena.

I’m permanently off the dating market, as previously reported. Our son is seven months old now, he’s the cutest thing in the universe, and the three of us have moved into a new house. Life is great. I just need to get my shit together and plan an epic proposal. :) 

4 hours ago, Erik of Hazelfield said:

Glad to hear that, Helena.

I’m permanently off the dating market, as previously reported. Our son is seven months old now, he’s the cutest thing in the universe, and the three of us have moved into a new house. Life is great. I just need to get my shit together and plan an epic proposal. :) 

Or just a heartfelt one.  So happy for you. 

5 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I didn't fuck up my proposal but my wife didn't react in quite the way i was hoping for 'shut the fuck up' were the first words out of her mouth. 

Sounds like a match made in heaven. 

4 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

I didn't fuck up my proposal but my wife didn't react in quite the way i was hoping for 'shut the fuck up' were the first words out of her mouth. 

I suppose the only worse response would be to accidentally bite your dick.

2 hours ago, maarsen said:

I suppose the only worse response would be to accidentally bite your dick.

Nothing is accidental with her. I was once bending over in the bedroom naked, and she flicked my bumhole really hard. it was so fucking unpleasant. She laughed for days afterwards. 

10 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

As @Tywin et al. has said, at (my) age, Goldilocks ain’t coming.

It’s still going to be a bit of time before I propose to the Doctor. 

Tbf, I'm like five years older than you and just speaking from experience. 

Being serious though, if you and the Doctor were to get engaged, aren't you both at points in your lives where it makes more sense just to discuss it openly and go ring shopping rather than the whole sappy get down on one knee and surprise bit? 

15 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Tbf, I'm like five years older than you and just speaking from experience. 

Being serious though, if you and the Doctor were to get engaged, aren't you both at points in your lives where it makes more sense just to discuss it openly and go ring shopping rather than the whole sappy get down on one knee and surprise bit? 

Yes :) It absolutely would, and that is what I’d expect. Except he already has a ring, so I’d expect he’d just open up the safe and show it to me.