MCU: The Wong Dynasty

SpaceChampion

45 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Damn. In the past year or so all the things that people used to say would never happen in the MCU have happened. Well except Edward Norton coming back. 

We do have more multiverse movies coming up…

18 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Cool! How many Spider-Men are there going to be in this one?

I don't know why there are so few The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt clips on youtube but there's the song at least. 

20 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Jackman will actually appear in only one scene for a couple lines and that'll be it...right...?

No, I don't think so. That would make this the worst aviation gin commercial ever. 

I wouldn't expect him to co-headline the movie but it's gotta be something more than his First Class cameo. 

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

No, I don't think so. That would make this the worst aviation gin commercial ever. 

I wouldn't expect him to co-headline the movie but it's gotta be something more than his First Class cameo. 

Oddly enough, I'm a fan of Ryan Reynolds, but I also think Deadpool is one of the worst comic book characters ever.  His (Deadpool) rise to prominence defies description (same as Harley Quinn). And despite my admiration for Reynolds, I cannot like the Deadpool movies. 

I absolutely wouldn't be surprised if Jackman's role in this movie was nothing more that a glorified cameo for Aviation Gin...

1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Oddly enough, I'm a fan of Ryan Reynolds, but I also think Deadpool is one of the worst comic book characters ever.  His (Deadpool) rise to prominence defies description (same as Harley Quinn). And despite my admiration for Reynolds, I cannot like the Deadpool movies. 

I absolutely wouldn't be surprised if Jackman's role in this movie was nothing more that a glorified cameo for Aviation Gin...

Have you watched the HBO Max show? Because it’s amazing. 

15 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

The 4th wall breaks will be glorious.

"You've already cut off my head once. Didn't kill me anymore than that movie killed your career!" - Deadpool, probably.

13 hours ago, Quijote Light said:

Have you watched the HBO Max show? Because it’s amazing. 

A couple episodes.  Yeah, the Harley Quinn cartoon is really good.  Not arguing quality, just that they are characters that never should have popped like they did.  

3 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

A couple episodes.  Yeah, the Harley Quinn cartoon is really good.  Not arguing quality, just that they are characters that never should have popped like they did.  

I see your point. Especially in Harley’s, since she was supposed to be a one off character from a cartoon. 

Archived