US Politics: Hey wanna come to my office and see some Top Secret Eyes only documents?

Ser Scot A Ellison

1 minute ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

You ninja'd me on this lol.

Yeah its typical Trump hypocrisy, he wants something but he wants someone else to pony up for it.

He can whine about how unfair it all is so please send $$$ to him help out!

7 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

You ninja'd me on this lol.

Yeah its typical Trump hypocrisy, he wants something but he wants someone else to pony up for it.

Ha.  Horse joke. 

3 minutes ago, LongRider said:

He can whine about how unfair it all is so please send $$$ to him help out!

Whinny.  

1 hour ago, Mindwalker said:

In case anyone hasn't watched F*cker Carlsen, he's touting the glory and achievements of the British crown, with em phasis on colonization.

How does he square that with the nasty behaviour of  those colonists back in 1776? 

Former Trump senior adviser Stephen Miller subpoenaed by Justice Department

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/10/politics/miller-save-america-pac-federal-grand-jury-january-6/index.html

According to one source familiar with the language in the subpoenas, investigators may be looking into whether people associated with the Save America PAC defrauded people out of money using claims they knew to be false about the 2020 election being stolen.

@DMC  -- half way through The Unfolding.  Once past all that family guff and back into the unfolding the plot to save America, we're in some seriously deep nutzoid stuff.  What is sad is that isn't satirical at all, it's not even as nutzoid as the stuff that's been coming out in the various investigations of various small fry who were part of the Capitol Attack Jan 6.  Worse, They are still at it.  These people are crazy little kids (who incidentally, btw, evidently just can't get up anymore -- is that what turned them into crazy little kids?) who just can't understand the world.  But somehow have All the Money In the World.  And they do have it.

Remember always, They do what They say They will do, even if at times They resay it to say They didn't say it.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/all-the-people-who-trump-tried-to-make-the-feds-investigate-for-being-mean-to-him

While in office, former President Trump had a lot of grievances.

He was wronged, by so many people. They were very unfair to him — many people were saying this. Some say it was among the greatest injustices in the history of this country.

Sad!

But with recent reporting that Trump tried to have the DOJ target senior Democrats, it’s worth recalling the list of people that the former president reportedly tried to have put behind bars or otherwise harmed during his time in office.

Below is a non-exhaustive list of people that Trump wanted to have prosecuted, jailed, or otherwise gone after for either criticizing him, or for having been perceived to have slighted him.

3 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Did he try to frame colonialism as good for women’s rights and abolition?

In the clip I saw, he claimed that not only did the Brits bring us the Habeas Corpus, but also when African countries got sovereign, it resulted in chaos and racism (Of black people, obviously. ) So, more generally, they brought civilization and the indigenious folk just can't do without them.

Apparently there is a video of Trump and his aides loading a plane with boxes of documents after he was told they needed to be returned.  His buddy Conrad Black spent 2 years in prison for going the same. One can only hope.

I read that, too. Nothing shady, I'm sure. 2 years? Did you consider the reputational damage it could do to him?! Tsk tsk!

Why haven't they searched his other properties for the missing docs (and potential additional ones) anyway? Before the judge made them stop all investigations, I mean.

Another fun fact:: One of the 11th circuit judges who might get assigned to the DOJ appeal is married to one of the people on 45's Special Master suggestion lists. You can't make this shit up...

26 minutes ago, maarsen said:

Apparently there is a video of Trump and his aides loading a plane with boxes of documents after he was told they needed to be returned.  His buddy Conrad Black spent 2 years in prison for going the same. One can only hope.

Here’s the video 

Archived