US Politics: Hey wanna come to my office and see some Top Secret Eyes only documents?

Ser Scot A Ellison

Yeah, he wouldn't suggest anyone he isn't sure is going to be favorable to him. Weird move from Garland. I'm sure Merrick is on top of it though, just like Mueller, and Vance in NYC, no wait, Bragg... nevermind.

The Don also just had a bizarre meeting on his golf course, supposedly with Sean Hannity, Eric T., McCarthy, Stephen Miller, Nunes, and 1 or 2 others. Ah, Lindsey Graham, of COURSE! (I don't recognize anyone except for Eric.)No golf was played.

9 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

The Don also just had a bizarree meeting on his golf course, with Sean Hannity, Eric T., McCarthy, Stephen Miller, Nunes, and 1 or 2 others. Ah, Lindsey Graham, of COURSE! No golf was played.

There were only two positive identifications, Eric Trump and the person who is the Director of Grounds.  The other ID's are people seeing who they wanted to see, not who was there.  I have been asking myself, 45 showed us a shiny thing, was something else happening elsewhere while we were seeing what wasn't there?  

12 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Yeah, he wouldn't suggest anyone he isn't sure is going to be favorable to him. Weird move from Garland. I'm sure Merrick is on top of it though, just like Mueller, and Vance in NYC, no wait, Bragg... nevermind.

The Don also just had a bizarre meeting on his golf course, supposedly with Sean Hannity, Eric T., McCarthy, Stephen Miller, Nunes, and 1 or 2 others. Ah, Lindsey Graham, of COURSE! (I don't recognize anyone except for Eric.)No golf was played.

In broad daylight they make their plots against us 

Democracy doesn't die in darkness, it dies in apathetic impotence 

47 minutes ago, LongRider said:

There were only two positive identifications, Eric Trump and the person who is the Director of Grounds.  The other ID's are people seeing who they wanted to see, not who was there.  I have been asking myself, 45 showed us a shiny thing, was something else happening elsewhere while we were seeing what wasn't there?  

Entirely possible.

Lindsey was busy anyway:

What to know about Raymond Dearie, the judge who could serve as Mar-a-Lago search special master

https://us.cnn.com/2022/09/12/politics/who-is-raymond-dearie-special-master-candidate-trump-doj/index.html

Dearie was one of the judges who approved an FBI and DOJ request to surveil Carter Page, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, as part of the federal inquiry into whether Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

The process that federal investigators used to secure the FISA warrants was riddled with errors and overall sloppiness, according to a DOJ inspector general report. Two of the four surveillance warrants granted by the secretive FISA court regarding Page have since been declared invalid -- including one approved by Dearie in June 2017 -- because of omissions and mistakes in the FBI's submissions to the court.

The Trump team's nomination of Dearie is notable because Trump has repeatedly criticized the FISA surveillance and has claimed -- without evidence -- that it was part of a "deep state" conspiracy to undermine his campaign.

Archived