US Politics: Hey wanna come to my office and see some Top Secret Eyes only documents?

Ser Scot A Ellison

1 hour ago, LongRider said:

So did hotel staff, guests wandering around, visitors and suck-ups of all kinds who came to his office.  The mind boggles.     :uhoh:

I have a theory, where you can find the missing documents. FBI, if you are reading along, I'll invite you to my thought process. No rewards needed.

People visiting Such-a-plague-O. That only applies to a very narrow group. People liking both Florida, and Golf. So that narrows it down. I am not saying Ty has binders full of women, that was Mitt Romney, I am also not saying, he has binders full of State Secrets. I am merely suggesting it. 

I have seen a few clueless (?) conservative posts insisting that the empty classified folders mean that Trump outsmarted the investigators. Reasoning being, no documents, no crime. Trying to explain to them otherwise is interesting...

6 minutes ago, LongRider said:

OMG, just the best people, no worries! Farrage, Bolsonaro son, Flynn, Miller, Rittenhouse...

13 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

People visiting Such-a-plague-O. That only applies to a very narrow group. People liking both Florida, and Golf

I don’t see it that way.  NARALAGO hires foreign workers for its hotel staff. The idea that some of these workers were foreign agents is hard for me to shake. 

Once visitors to 45’s office saw, or were shown docs then what?  Is there a spying gossip line that lets all our enemies know?  

Did the word get out about how easy it was to buy a few copies of a top secret doc or two?

Was the visitors log up to date?  The FBI & DOJ and other agencies have their work cut out for them.

21 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

FFOTUS held a particularly deranged and fascist rally in PA today.

And lies about it.

Did they have tears in their eyes, were they tall well-muscled and thanking him for saving the country too?  /s

1 minute ago, Mindwalker said:

I'm sure they chanted, "SIR, more please, sir!" That's what they always do in his made-up stories, address him with Sir. Including Melania.

How Melania actually addresses her husband is probably not fit language for good Christians to hear.  :frown5:

:lol:

Archived