Football: When God shuts a window, he opens a new one in January.

A Horse Named Stranger

I imagine the PL is doing this because of goverment pressure, who wants as much focus on Elizabeth as possible (but only on the positive sides, if you say something negative, you're disrespectful) as a distraction to how the other Liz is deeply incompetent, how Charles III is such an inept figure, and how the two of them around will only increase the chances of end of monarchy and independence of Scotand and NI, as well as the massive problems brought by Brexit.

Of course,  I doubt cancelling football is what will make people happy, but if they were smart, they wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

Back from the Stadium. Boy that was horrible. You play poorly, but still manage to create 4 fat clear cut chances. You blow 3 of them. And concede an equalizer through a corner against  really weak team. Second half was proper torture. Static off the ball movement. Why am I doing this to myself? I should really start to do some glory hunting, City looks like a fairly competent football unit, that string together 3-4 passes, with the players knowing where to move, when to move. Oh yeah, and Haaland can actually score. 

Life would be so much easier...

4 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

So the two Welsh teams are in the Championship League, not the Premier league?

Yes (although we just call it the Championship - because, if we're being sticklers, the full name is the English Football League Championship, ie the top division of the EFL structure. Even though it's not the top division of English football itself, obviously- it's complicated). 

In any case Swansea and Cardiff are there. For now.

Archived