Football: When God shuts a window, he opens a new one in January.

A Horse Named Stranger

Crazy stuff.

City-Dortmund 0-1 Bellingham

Rangers-Napoli. Napoli takes a pen, the goalkeeper saves it, but Politano scored on the rebound. Apparently he ran in early in the box so they...repeated it! Lol, seen it happen before but that's ridiculous. Rangers keeper saved it again. Btw Rangers play with 10 men.

Juve-Benfica 1-2

As a write this, another pen for Napoli :lol:

I've been behind on the news, I had no idea Tuchel was out and Potter in until I've watched the Chelsea-Salzburn highlights. Not sure this is a great change. Potter is a good coach, but his Brighton has been a decent team that could control games but not score. Chelsea has pretty much been the same for a while, but with better players.

As to all star games, the only ones I've seen in the world of football have been those with retired players, like Europe vs. the rest of the world, which are great fun, high scoring matches. But working footballers, especially those at top teams play plenty of matches in a year, no need to force them to play a silly exhibition match. 

Not that its much better but it's not the first team squad. 

'Manchester United insist Mason Greenwood remains suspended despite being included in an official squad for the 2022-23 season.

The 20-year-old has not been named in the 25-man squad but is on a list of U21 players who are eligible to play for the first team in the Premier League this season'.

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

Not that its much better but it's not the first team squad. 

'Manchester United insist Mason Greenwood remains suspended despite being included in an official squad for the 2022-23 season.

The 20-year-old has not been named in the 25-man squad but is on a list of U21 players who are eligible to play for the first team in the Premier League this season'.

Eligible U21 players are automatically registered on the B list. This means nothing. Greenwood will never play for United again.

22 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

eta. Forest's defending has been nowhere near good enough this season. They've got absolutely no chance unless there's a significant improvement in that area.

It's obviously a risk on their part (although in the way things turned out for them, an unavoidable one), but with the amount of new players I don't think I'll really start worrying about Forest until like November.

Archived