Acrophobia (43?)

Howlin' Howland

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m beginning to realize that the reason why I struggle with this game so much is that I have absolutely no recollection of these people beyond their names, so I have to start with tedious googling to get an idea what the hell their story was… 

Me too….

On 10/5/2022 at 5:08 AM, RhaenysBee said:

I’m beginning to realize that the reason why I struggle with this game so much is that I have absolutely no recollection of these people beyond their names, so I have to start with tedious googling to get an idea what the hell their story was… 

I learned a lot about the story by playing games. I never did read it systematically through in order. I galloped ahead with interesting POVs eg Arya, left others behind. Actually I think it was rereading to find the answers to 20 questions that taught me the most!

Round 1 Results:

1. Murderous, jabbering after jinxed royal nobble. (Ser Not Appearing) 1+1+3+1+3+3+4 = 16

2. Warlock and sorcerer. Verily blue. (Eternally_His) 1+1+1+1 = 4

3. Weeps a shade vengeful blue (Dolorous Gabe) 1+1+1+1 = 4

4. Warlock? Arson survivor? Vaguely blue? (RhaenysBee) 1+1+2 = 4

5. Warlock attempted sorrowful vengeance.  Boohoo. (Jez Bell) 1+1+2+2+2+2+2 = 12

6. Mostly just a jaundiced, repulsive necromancer. (Fragile Bird) 1+1+1+3+3+2 =11

7. Marine journey appalling. “Joined” repugnant navy. (Castellan) 1+1+3+3+1 = 9

Ser Not Appearing, despite his complaints, won the round.  Almost everyone thought Jez’s entry was second.  I was happy to see that everyone gave their first place votes to players who tried to tackle the brutal MJAJRN letters.

Standings:

Ser Not Appearing 16

Jez Bell 12

Fragile Bird 11

Castellan 9

Eternally_His 4

Dolorous Gabe 4

RhaenysBee 4

Please check my math, I may have made an error.

I’ll post the Round 3 letters shortly, but you have until noon EST tomorrow to finalize your round 2 entries.

Round 3:

Quaithe

Acronyms:

PCPGE

BVNGBH

YPBQNEQ

Deadline:

Try to get me your responses and votes by next Friday, 10/14/2022, at 5:00 PM EST.  If you want an extension, ask.

I swear to you, I am using a random number generator to come up with these letters and I am not trying to be cruel.  Good luck this round.

My only other acro for that round was:

"Warlock. Abiding "sorrow" vexes babe." 

I feel like both that and the one I submitted were better acrophilia clues than acrophobia clues ... either way, thanks for the votes, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time. All right? Heh.

Round 2 Entries (Bloodraven):

1.   Many timed person. One "looker."

2.  Mystical tree person? Ocular loss.

3.  Raven cultivated little ravener. “Greensight indispensable: Fly!"

4.  Quarantine! Bloodraven has greenlit wildfire cremations.

5.  "Mmm tasty paste" - omnipotent lord

6.  quirks: bastard, Hand, geriatric warlock & culinarian. 

7. Quiet, bitches!  He's grooving with children!

Vote for your top 3.  Good luck

it would be equally as difficult to pick the worst three as the best three, IMO.

....oops, maybe that sounds rude ... I meant its just the other side of the coin ... since its very hard to choose whose best or who I like most it would equally be hard to start from the bottom!

Archived