Acrophobia (43?)

Howlin' Howland

I've got one player who submitted multiple entries but hasn't told me which one they prefer.  I've got another player who told me they'd get me an entry last night who still hasn't gotten me one.  And I've got a third player who's opted out of this round for IRL reasons, but maybe they'll still play if I give them more time.

So, I'm granting an extension until 5:00 PM ET Monday 11/7.  That's a hard deadline and I won't grant extensions beyond it.

On 11/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, Howlin' Howland said:

Round 4 Results

< snip >

Ser got the most votes but Gabe got the most first place votes, strong round by both.  Castellan still has a commanding lead with just three rounds to go. P

...and beware the sniffer... he's on a roll straight back into the dungeon of debauchery...

...thank the gods

:smoking:

Round 5 Entries:

1.  Manacled wolf vision; likely snowy future

2.  Edible fate backhanded virtuous underling - untimely nothingness.

3.  Important knowledge, greenly foreseen, translated.

4.  Moody wee visionary looms succulent fate.

5.  Epicurious: "Frog Boy's Velouté . Understated umami. Nutty."

6.  Meal with “views” - laugh speculating fans.

Vote for your top 3.  Good luck.  Please try to vote for your favorite Round 5 entries and get me your entries for Round 6 by 5:00 PM ET Monday the 14th.

Also, I’ve already had some very strong entries for Qyburn so, if you want to win, bring your A-game this round.

13 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m back! May I still vote? I’ll try to come up with something for Qyburn. Sorry about dropping out last round :( 

Glad to have you back.  Feel free to vote.  I hope to finish this round Monday 5:00 PM ET so you have plenty of time to come up with an entry for this round.

I've got two players who haven't submitted an entry, one who's submitted several but I've asked them for clarification of which they want to use, and two players who haven't voted.  I've PM'd them all and there will be an extension until at least 5:00 PM ET tomorrow, 11/15.  As always, if anyone needs an extension please ask. 

I'm rolling up the letters for the final round right now and I will post them shortly.

It looks like we've had one player drop out.  I've got entries from seven players for Round six but one of them sent me three entries so I'm going to give them some time to choose which they want to go with.  There's also another player who hasn't voted  I've PMd them both and will post the results as soon as I hear back from them.  Hopefully it will be tonight but it might not be until tomorrow.

Round 6 Entries:

1. Victor Frankenstein follower. Red Keep's quack vagabond.

2. Voracious for females: researching “knowledge”. Quamlessly vicious.

3. Vivifying foul Frankenstein, rescuer kiboshed Queens vanquishing.

4. Vile fucking freak relishes knowledge 'quietly'... viciously!

5. Verified* freelancer, fact-based research,  knowledge-building - Qyburn Versity 

6. Very funny.  Frankenstein?  Reanimating knight's Qyburn's vision!

7. Very frightening fellow reassembles kinetic quiet "vindicator".

Everyone went with the longest entry, which I appreciate.  Please vote for your top three.

Round 5 Results:

1.  Manacled wolf vision; likely snowy future (Ser Not Appearing) 1+1+3=5

2.  Edible fate backhanded virtuous underling - untimely nothingness. (Castellan) 1+1+1+3=6

3.  Important knowledge, greenly foreseen, translated. (rocksniffer) 1+2+3+3+4=13

4.  Moody wee visionary looms succulent fate. (Dolorous Gabe) 1+1+1+1+3+2=9

5.  Epicurious: "Frog Boy's Velouté . Understated umami. Nutty." (Jez Bell) 1+1+3+2+2+1+1=11

6.  Meal with “views” - laugh speculating fans. (Fragile Bird) 1+1+2+1+2=7

rocksniffer won the round but he didn't vote.  It looks like a three way race between Castellan, Ser and Jez.

Standings:

Castellan 55+6 = 61

Ser Not Appearing 46 + 5 = 51

Jez Bell 40 + 11 = 51

Fragile Bird 32 + 7 = 39

Dolorous Gabe 27 + 9 = 36

rocksniffer 11 + 13 = 24

RhaenysBee 21 + 2 = 23

Eternally_His 11

a free shadow 1

Please try to vote and get me your entries by 6:00 PM ET 11/23/2022.  If you need more time don't hesitate to ask.

Archived