Acrophobia (43?)

Howlin' Howland

On 9/19/2022 at 1:46 AM, Ser Not Appearing said:

I may or may not have lost my edge. I have exactly zero thoughts.

you have to stir up the brain cells with some sort of exercise like listing words relating to Pyatt then checking thesaurus for more.

That said, so far it hasn't worked for me.

I hope to get the entries to you by Thursday evening EST.  I've received PMs from 5 of you and potential entries from 2.

@Eternally_His and @RhaenysBee, it would help if you sent me a PM.

This has been a brutal round and all but one of you is struggling so don't let it get to you, sometimes the letters are just cruel.

If anyone can teach me how to use usernames that send notifications to the user in normal post please let me know, I haven't been able to figure it out ( I mean like this @Dolorous Gabe).

12 hours ago, Howlin' Howland said:

I hope to get the entries to you by Thursday evening EST.  I've received PMs from 5 of you and potential entries from 2.

@Eternally_His and @RhaenysBee, it would help if you sent me a PM.

This has been a brutal round and all but one of you is struggling so don't let it get to you, sometimes the letters are just cruel.

If anyone can teach me how to use usernames that send notifications to the user in normal post please let me know, I haven't been able to figure it out ( I mean like this @Dolorous Gabe).

@RhaenysBee @Eternally_His

Not sure why it didn't work above.  Hope this helps.

I've got entries from everybody who said they're interested in playing, but two of you have sent me multiple entries without telling me your preference (I've sent them PMs).  I hope to start working on the posts with this round's entries and next round's letters around 5:00 PM EST tomorrow (Thursday 9/29/22), feel free to make changes to your entries until then and let me know if you need more time.

Good luck to you all :cheers:

The game is live.

Round 1 Entries:

1.  Murderous, jabbering after jinxed royal nobble.

2.  Warlock and sorcerer. Verily blue.

3.  Weeps a shade vengeful blue

4.  Warlock? Arson survivor? Vaguely blue?

5.  Warlock attempted sorrowful vengeance.  Boohoo.

6.  Mostly just a jaundiced, repulsive necromancer.

7.  Marine journey appalling. “Joined” repugnant navy.

Vote for your top 3.

1 hour ago, Howlin' Howland said:

It is, but the letters this round are easy.

I'm sure I'll get there. I made the mistake at looking him up in the wiki. He did a lot!

I’m beginning to realize that the reason why I struggle with this game so much is that I have absolutely no recollection of these people beyond their names, so I have to start with tedious googling to get an idea what the hell their story was… 

Archived