Heresy 244 Big Scaly Beasties with Bad Breath

Black Crow

13 hours ago, Melifeather said:

I watched the first episode today. This is a weird show, but weird in a good way! 

I'm quite enjoying it.  I'm done episode 3.  Damien Walter has some interesting episode analysis.  I find him very entertaining to watch and he has two more analysis of 1899 that I'd dearly love to see; but I think they are patreon only content.  I can't afford to be anyone's patreon.  Every penny I have is going towards bills and grocery.  Everything is so expensive now, not to mention cold medication.  The shelves everywhere are empty.   We've been sharing what we have with friends who are sick and can't get any.

3 hours ago, LynnS said:

I'm quite enjoying it.  I'm done episode 3.  Damien Walter has some interesting episode analysis.  I find him very entertaining to watch and he has two more analysis of 1899 that I'd dearly love to see; but I think they are patreon only content.  I can't afford to be anyone's patreon.  Every penny I have is going towards bills and grocery.  Everything is so expensive now, not to mention cold medication.  The shelves everywhere are empty.   We've been sharing what we have with friends who are sick and can't get any.

I'm watching 1899 too. I read yesterday that you're supposed to change your settings so that you get all the subtitles. The ship's crew speaks many different languages so if you're watching the English dubbed version like I am, we're supposedly missing out on some of the context in the subtitles. 

1 hour ago, LynnS said:

Rings of Power opening credits made using sound?

I actually wondered if this is how they did it. Very cool.

22 hours ago, Melifeather said:

I'm watching 1899 too. I read yesterday that you're supposed to change your settings so that you get all the subtitles. The ship's crew speaks many different languages so if you're watching the English dubbed version like I am, we're supposedly missing out on some of the context in the subtitles. 

I heard that and yes I was watching with english translation.  I'll have to try it the other way.  

This is hilarious:

2 hours ago, LynnS said:

I heard that and yes I was watching with english translation.  I'll have to try it the other way.  

This is hilarious:

I watched the finale episode of 1899 last night and was pleasantly surprised by the ending. I thought it was brilliant.

I learned how to parallel park as a teen driving a super long, 70-something Delta 88 Royale. It was only a 2-door, but about the length of a limousine. You figure out how to parallel park that boat and you'll never have trouble with anything smaller.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:10 AM, Melifeather said:

I watched the finale episode of 1899 last night and was pleasantly surprised by the ending. I thought it was brilliant

Have you seen Tim Burton's show?  Wednesday (Addams) is all over the internet. :D