Demolish Moat Cailin and break up the North

Moiraine Sedai

And how exactly are they going to demolish a fortress that ensures the security of the North, that would recquire lots of time, money, efforts and to face the difficulties caused by the Neck ?

The northmen aren't going to sacrifice their security nor to accept riverlanders as rulers, not even the Boltons. 

And if the Starks rebelled it's because of the royals themselves, of the crimes the Targaryens commited against them, while they rebelled against the Lannisters' regime due to the usurpation of power by the Lannisters and by the stupid execution of the North's beloved lord by the most vicious crazy little shit in all of Westeros. 

1 hour ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

The ruler on the Iron Throne should consider demolishing Moat Cailin. I would also break up the North and give more of it to the River lords.  The Starks rebelled twice in a period of less than 20 years. They are clearly troublemakers.  

I think they were in the right to rebel but if I was KL I guess I would not, and breaking up MC would be a game changer, but still....

Your location is TX? They rebelled twice in 30 years, and while demolishing up like, the Alamo, wouldn't be a strategic win like MC would, it's still not a complete win, TX really doesn't seem to be wanted to be broken up. 

If northern honor forced them to rebel twice then I think they'll fight just as hard instead of being broken up.

4 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

Your location is TX? They rebelled twice in 30 years, and while demolishing up like, the Alamo, wouldn't be a strategic win like MC would, it's still not a complete win, TX really doesn't seem to be wanted to be broken up. 

McAllen is only technically Texas.  I can say that because I’m in Houston, which is in the extreme North of Texas compared to McAllen. 

:P

1 hour ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

The ruler on the Iron Throne should consider demolishing Moat Cailin. I would also break up the North and give more of it to the River lords.  The Starks rebelled twice in a period of less than 20 years. They are clearly troublemakers.  

So the first rebellion was against the Targaryens in support of Bobby “the Usurper” Baratheon. 

The second rebellion was against the Baratheon throne, and therefore technically in support of the Targaryens.  

Therefore they cancel each other out.  Zero rebellions in twenty years. 

8 minutes ago, Reekazoid said:

McAllen is only technically Texas.  I can say that because I’m in Houston, which is in the extreme North of Texas compared to McAllen. 

:P

Ahh, so my Texas analogy doesn't work? The neck is only technically the north?

4 minutes ago, Reekazoid said:

So the first rebellion was against the Targaryens in support of Bobby “the Usurper” Baratheon. 

The second rebellion was against the Baratheon throne, and therefore technically in support of the Targaryens.  

Therefore they cancel each other out.  Zero rebellions in twenty years. 

Lol that's like saying the confederacy was rebelling on behalf of Mexico. Or maybe even the king of Spain

8 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

Ahh, so my Texas analogy doesn't work? The neck is only technically the north?

Lol that's like saying the confederacy was rebelling on behalf of Mexico. Or maybe even the king of Spain

No your analogy  works fine. I’m just throwing shade at McAllen for fun.  

On the other hand , if you asked a Flint or Norrey if crannogmen were  Northerners, their reply might arguably be “Well, technically I suppose yes. “ 

4 minutes ago, Reekazoid said:

No your analogy  works fine. I’m just throwing shade at McAllen for fun.  

On the other hand , if you asked a Flint or Norrey if crannogmen were  Northerners, their reply might arguably be “Well, technically I suppose yes. “ 

Which is how Houstoners (Houstonites?) view southern Texas, El Paso like, gotcha. But what about multiple breaks, like do  Flints and Norrys view the Manderlys as northern? Probably technically, I suppose so lol

46 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Demolish the Iron Throne and break up the Seven Kingdoms! The Targaryens are nothing but troublemakers.

Demolish every structure on the continent and eliminate all the humans. They’re nothing but troublemakers. Give the continent back to the Children and the Giants.

5 minutes ago, Canon Claude said:

Demolish every structure on the continent and eliminate all the humans. They’re nothing but troublemakers. Give the continent back to the Children and the Giants.

Demolish the Weirwoods and the Isle of the Faces! The Children of the Forest are nothing but troublemakers. Give the continent back to ???

In all seriousness, was the Arm of Dorne insured? The payout the first men could claim would be immense!

8 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

The Starks of the past did not earn distrust from the Targaryens.  They were trustworthy up until traitor Rickard Stark came along and plotted against the Targaryens.  Going forward, absolutely will burn Moat Cailin to the ground and divide the North to keep them weak. 

9 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

The River lords were standing right beside the Starks during their (perfectly justified) rebellions, so they're just as much troublemakers as the Starks.  Besides, why would they want seats in the North anyway?  Most of them have perfectly nice castles of their own, with a local population that likes and supports them.

The North would fight any attempt to demolish Moat Caitlin, or to place outsiders over them.  They would fight hard, and defeating them wouldn't be worth the trouble.  Best to just leave them alone.

55 minutes ago, Nevets said:

The River lords were standing right beside the Starks during their (perfectly justified) rebellions, so they're just as much troublemakers as the Starks.  Besides, why would they want seats in the North anyway?  Most of them have perfectly nice castles of their own, with a local population that likes and supports them.

The North would fight any attempt to demolish Moat Caitlin, or to place outsiders over them.  They would fight hard, and defeating them wouldn't be worth the trouble.  Best to just leave them alone.

Crannogman guerilla commando strikes.  Moat Cailin is going nowhere.  

15 hours ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

The Starks of the past did not earn distrust from the Targaryens.  They were trustworthy up until traitor Rickard Stark came along and plotted against the Targaryens.  Going forward, absolutely will burn Moat Cailin to the ground and divide the North to keep them weak. 

What exactly did Rickard do ? He answered to is king summon who then accused him of treason because is son and heir was mad that the Prince who is marrieed kidnapped is sister of 15. The king then refused him a trial by combat which is unheard of, killing him, is son and quite a few other important nobles. Oh and he then demanded for the head of is second son and now lord. The rebellion called Roberts rebellion was completely justified by all means. The Starks were loyal to the Targaryens for 200 years and only broke that loyalty when the royal family made a serious attempted to eradicate them.

On 9/9/2022 at 2:37 AM, sifth said:

This feels like a troll post.

And the numerous other similar dumpster fires don't? I've never had cause to be more pissed off by apathetic posters not giving a fuck about hate spam than by these alt bots, but of late its just a handful of us playing SJWs. The mods gods have too much on their hands to be bothered every time and rightly so, I cant stand us not doing anything while this fantastic forum is made fan-atic.

Edit

Just counted and found 5 active in the first page, dig deeper and you have this

Though I've mellowed since my first reaction to these :bs:, they remain the same with 2 digit IQ

On 9/8/2022 at 3:40 AM, Canon Claude said:

No intelligent species is worthy of any world capable of life, sooner or later they evolve and become troublemakers for all life much like us homo sapiens.

Archived