NFL 2022 Week 1: Leviathans in Fall

Jace, Extat

3 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

To be fair, if Gisele was leaving me I would be distracted too.  

Personally I'd opt for his first baby momma.

And the refs seem to want to gift the Bucs the game with consecutive phantom calls.

In my money league I'm facing someone who has Tua, Waddle and Hill. This is going very badly....

4 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

The one from Blue bloods? Nah, she's fine but not Gisele fine. 

Gisele has never done it for me. I have a number of friends, not including those that are models, who I think are much better looking than her.

3 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

FFS. Wrote a YT comment after last week’s game that if we keep running him up the gut he’s gonna get hurt sooner than later, so I suppose this is kinda on me. 

Welp… good thing we kept Jimmy.

Will be interesting to see how long this injury is and what the team looks like when he gets back (if this season.)

Was there a new rule implemented where QBs still get special protections even when they're running the ball? That's like the third or fourth time today I've seen a QB lead with their helmet while running and the defender gets flagged for contacting it. No RB would ever get those calls...

4 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Welp… good thing we kept Jimmy.

Will be interesting to see how long this injury is and what the team looks like when he gets back (if this season.)

Yeah, am hoping this is one of those scary false alarms, but not a great part of the body for that kinda (stinger, etc.) thing. Yeah, having the best back-up in football helps, but if this is a long term injury this adds more gasoline to the already raging soap opera fire. 

3 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Yeah, am hoping this is one of those scary false alarms, but not a great part of the body for that kinda (stinger, etc.) thing. Yeah, having the best back-up in football helps, but if this is a long term injury this adds more gasoline to the already raging soap opera fire. 

Well, Jimmy looked really good on his first drive.  Won’t be good for the soap opera, but at least we won’t be getting the questions on if Trey is good or not.

Archived