NFL 2022 Week 1: Leviathans in Fall

Jace, Extat

15 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I just hope this cools the constant fellating the national media feels they must give Herbert.

Either that or it gets worse as they talk about how he took pain injections before the game and roughed it out:  “He’s a gamer!!!”

Eh, he is that good. I can't imagine throwing a football with some kind of rib fracture, let alone doing it repeatedly while getting hit. 

42 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I just hope this cools the constant fellating the national media feels they must give Herbert.

Either that or it gets worse as they talk about how he took pain injections before the game and roughed it out:  “He’s a gamer!!!”

Well I'm happy with our game manager lately.  

7 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Oh Jimmy, way to Orlovsky. 

But he's not the only QB owning his legacy of shame:

Nah. Orlovsky may be freed his shame, but that was absolutely nothing like the butt fumble. Mark Sanchez will never escape his infamy 

4 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

Nah. Orlovsky may be freed his shame, but that was absolutely nothing like the butt fumble. Mark Sanchez will never escape his infamy 

10 year anniversary coming up this Thanksgiving. I remember exactly where I was when the glorious play unfolded. 

7 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Russ is cooked. Denver is going to regret trading all that for him and signing him for seven fucking seasons. 

You're crazy. He's fine. The team is poorly coached. Russell was never Peyton Manning, who literally runs his own offense. He needs good coaching to help him. That doesn't mean he's not got it no more. Go look at Matt Ryan for what washed looks like.

4 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

You're crazy. He's fine. The team is poorly coached. Russell was never Peyton Manning, who literally runs his own offense. He needs good coaching to help him. That doesn't mean he's not got it no more. Go look at Matt Ryan for what washed looks like.

Nah, the coach does suck, but so does Russ. He can't/won't run, isn't that illusive in the pocket anymore and is mainly looking to dump the ball off. He's missing badly on most passes he has to drive the ball on. The end is near for him.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Nah, the coach does suck, but so does Russ. He can't/won't run, isn't that illusive in the pocket anymore and is mainly looking to dump the ball off. He's missing badly on most passes he has to drive the ball on. The end is near for him.

I mean he's not David Blaine, but I think he's playing fine 

Archived