NFL 2022 Week 1: Leviathans in Fall

Jace, Extat

1 hour ago, briantw said:

Well that fucking blows.  At least he's okay.  There are photos of his car out there and it's demolished.

Yeah, the car looked pretty bad. Someone in the replies to that tweet said it’s just a broken wrist, but who knows how credible that is. 

2 hours ago, Nictarion said:

Yeah, the car looked pretty bad. Someone in the replies to that tweet said it’s just a broken wrist, but who knows how credible that is. 

His agent has already confirmed that he didn't break anything and expects to be discharged tonight.  This was a few hours ago so he may be home already.

15 minutes ago, briantw said:

His agent has already confirmed that he didn't break anything and expects to be discharged tonight.  This was a few hours ago so he may be home already.

Sometimes you bonk the universe on the head with a helmet and sometimes it bonks you back. Good to hear there weren't any serious injuries. Curious how he rolled the car though.

Anyways, I was terrified at 20-13 the 3-0 Giants conversation was a lock that nobody outside of the market wanted to hear. But the Cruzboys may save us from that, only to inflict another form of annoying sports fandom...

2 minutes ago, briantw said:

From the sound of it, just driving a little too fast on a wet road.

Only time I felt like I nearly rolled the car I was driving was when I was doing over 150 in my Acura TL.

Anyways, game, Cruzboys.

Dallas def looked pretty good once again, we just need one more starting level CB to make the def top 3 worthy. Th eoff on the other hand looks middle of the road at best. Don't know if I can stomach watching Lamb keep dropping passes. 

1 minute ago, Ramsay B. said:

O-line was laughably embarrassing the entire game. Jones running for his life on every single play. 

And Shepard carted off the field at the end. Back to reality.

Maybe you guys can give us Golladay for free, eat half his contract and we'll take him off your hands?  I don't understand what happened with him. I live near Detroit and watched a lot of his games while he was here and this is not the same player.

The current staff really seems to dislike Golladay. I guess he’s lazy in practice, or something. But yeah, a drop off like his has been pretty odd. He legitimately contributes nothing. Not 1 td since he’s gotten here.

He’ll be traded to a contender during the year methinks.

5 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

Very first problem that needs to be addressed. 

Lol, they showed a graphic in 4th quarter about the Giants drafting 8 OL(? don't remember exact number or years) in the first three rounds in the last few drafts and not one has made a pro bowl or even signed a second contract with them. Neal, last years 1st rd pick will likely be the one to break that curse.

5 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Lol, they showed a graphic in 4th quarter about the Giants drafting 8 OL(? don't remember exact number or years) in the first three rounds in the last few drafts and not one has made a pro bowl or even signed a second contract with them. Neal, last years 1st rd pick will likely be the one to break that curse.

Yeah, it’s …. a problem.

Giants LT Andrew Thomas has been solid. He was actually the highest rated OT after 2 games. Obviously a tiny sample but he made a huge jump last season also. Neal will be fine. Got schooled tonight but that’s expected. The interior line is banged up so guys that should all be backups or practice players are starting. 

Archived