NFL 2022 Week 1: Leviathans in Fall

Jace, Extat

The Lions are a delight. They're the first team in NFL history to score 140 points and give up over 140 points through the first four games. Only they could lead the league in scoring and be 1-3, last in the division. A division that also probably has the worst team in the NFL.

6 hours ago, dbunting said:

Well I am still enjoying the wins despite knowing it's smoke and mirrors. We have the Rams next so we will see if the Dallas D is for real or not.

#CooperRush4President !!!!

I think the Dallas D will keep the Rams under 20 like they did against all their opponents this year, including the Bucs. Question is can the Dallas O score over 10 pts or not. I actually hope they keep Dak on the bench for 1 more game. Rush has more than done his job. You hope a backup can play at .500 until the starter comes back, but he's 3-0 this year. Play Rush this next game and have Dak ready for a real important game vs. the Eagles the following Sunday night. 

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

The Lions are a delight. They're the first team in NFL history to score 140 points and give up over 140 points through the first four games. Only they could lead the league in scoring and be 1-3, last in the division. A division that also probably has the worst team in the NFL.

I heard today they are the number one offense and number 32 defense.  Not sure if that's on actual points or fantasy points, but play your Lions.  Also, Dan Campbell is clearly the number one choice for NFL coaches to slam 6 beers with in a half hour and follow up with some shots.  Sure if we're talking BBQ I'm probably going Andy Reid, but I'm pretty with sure an hour and an open bar Campbell will get me fired up enough to Kool-Aid man through the nearest three walls.

2 hours ago, Rhom said:

Excuse me... the Rams still have a beating to take tonight before everyone starts planning their inevitable win in Dallas next week.

Pretty frisky of you considering this game has toss up written all over it. 

20 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

That Xiaflex bent carrot commercial is a real thing?  The future us stranger than we could have ever imagined.

Still hard to imagine anyone has it worse than my friend from camp, appropriately nicknamed Smiley. 

41 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Still hard to imagine anyone has it worse than my friend from camp, appropriately nicknamed Smiley. 

I went to grammar school with a guy who is now a Beverly Hills Urologist, if he needs a referral for penile straightening.

16 minutes ago, Rhom said:

So far so good.

Stafford is limping around and the Rams are struggling with the rush. Perhaps you'll get the ass whopping you were hoping for after all.

8 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I went to grammar school with a guy who is now a Beverly Hills Urologist, if he needs a referral for penile straightening.

I mean, that's something he's going to have to deal with on his own, but his shit straight up looked like a cross between a C and J and that was when he was 13. Probably hasn't gotten better with time unless he already addressed it. 

4 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Still gonna bury Cowboys media darling Rush by two scores next week.

Want to bet on that? Cowboys pass rush is legit and from this game it appears Stafford can't move much and the Rams O-Line is meh. That's not going to go well next week, and fwiw, Rush probably wins this game for the Niners too. 

10 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Want to bet on that? Cowboys pass rush is legit and from this game it appears Stafford can't move much and the Rams O-Line is meh. That's not going to go well next week, and fwiw, Rush probably wins this game for the Niners too. 

Cowboys gonna Cowboy

3 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Cowboys gonna Cowboy

What does a tall, middle-aged, scared Kentuckian running through the night look like?

It's only day three of scary season and already the night terrors have you in their grasps. 

Archived